Skyrim: Possibly one of the greatest games in history.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by lozmaniac25, Jun 24, 2012.

?

Which of the following is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Poll closed Jul 1, 2012.
Arena 2 vote(s) 8.0%
Daggerfall 2 vote(s) 8.0%
Morrowind 2 vote(s) 8.0%
Oblivion 5 vote(s) 20.0%
Skyrim 19 vote(s) 76.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ahh I see... I was just giving my opinion that I like Minecraft and that it is the best game in history in my opinion...
  2. Well, no one really was rude, it's just I don't really appreciate the comments where people tell me, "Oh it's not really one of the greatest games." Everyone has different opinions and I felt mine were sort of denied...
  3. Personally, and I realize most people didn't play it, morrowind has been the best of the series. All the weapons that are added today in mods, were in the game. All the enchantments we're available for anything. Want left gauntlet (because each armor piece was different) that does fire damage or has levitation, go for it.

The combat system in the games has gotten much better, but I really wish they would make another game as powerful as morrowind.

Favorite examples
    1- There were items throughout the game, like boots of fortify acrobatics 1500, that would cause ridiculous things to happen. If you could plan ahead and prepare, they could actually be used, otherwise you'd end up going splat.

2- There was 1 full set of deadric armor in the game. That's it, and the pieces we're all over the place. Finding the best armor in the game was an accomplishment, not a grind crafting to lvl 90 experience.
  4. EMC is the best game in the world. fact
    lozmaniac25 likes this.
  5. minecraft is the game emc is the best server:)
  6. again not being rude but... emc isn't actually a game...