Skyrim or Fallout

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by StaticHD, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Nursie is far from boring I can assure you that!

Also I found the best part of skyrim to be dungeon dwelling and spelunking!
  2. Alright then.She lacks proper imagination.
  3. *looks around slowly* I don't know...but I shall wait to see if she responds to this. That is all. >.>
  4. SKYRIM. <(PERIOD)
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  5. Actually, I have a perfectly fine amount of imagination. I don't like the series. I find the Elder Scrolls series as a whole to be stale and boring for the type of game play I enjoy. I haven't enjoyed a single TES game until Skyrim came out. Same goes with Fallout, I personally just do not like it's game play style. This does not mean I lack imagination, it just means I prefer different types of games to you.
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  6. You can find any game great if you have a good imagination.I like pretty much every game I play.

7. Well good for you. I don't like every game I play and I don't have to. It has nothing to do with my imagination skills. It's a personal preference.
  8. I didn't say you have to like every game.I just feel that you must be lacking somewhat if you say a game is stale or boring.
  9. Lol. I'm not even going to bother replying anymore. I can see there is no point.
    Seberling and GameKribJEREMY like this.
  10. Sometimes I feel as if everyone but me is part of some hivemind that hates having fun.
  11. The Zerg have invaded? :O Ehh fun is defined by ones preferences....we all are different...but this thread seems to have gotten off topic so lets get back on topic yes?
  12. So, you're trying to tell me, that you've never played one game, watched one movie, read one book, etc. that you didn't find not interesting or boring at all? Part of me thinks you be trollin' a bit here.
  13. They are just the bases of a true product.Twisting the rules or context of stuff is a key part of finding everything fun.
  14. I mean, don't get me wrong. I myself can get enjoyment out of a lot of things easier than probably 90% of the population...but I'd be lying to say that nothing has ever bored me before.
  15. I probably just have opinions, but they barely matter since most of the games are fun. (Well, except Final Fantasy 3; now I didn't care for that game. Not 6; 3, that one with the Cloud of Darkness. The one Laguna gets his leg cr...aw, forget it.)

Also, they're both FANTASTIC games, so it's really up to you on which one to pick.
  16. Games have frustrated me or made me wonder their purpose, but I still have managed to find ways to have fun with them.Except 2 games, and only those 2. The Gothic series and Metal Dungeon, but we don't speak of them.
  17. Adding those two games to the, "games I'll need to play to prove it" list. Like Crono Trigger; definitely worth it.

If you want to go that far, Crono Trigger>Skyrim, for that matter.
  18. Metal Dungeon is a old xbox game.The Gothic games are on Pc, and I'd say they have more bugs then any TES game.Which is rather bad.
  19. Yes, I agree. About them pants...