Skyblock Event

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Kryarias, Feb 22, 2018.

?

Are You Interested In Coming?

Yes 14 vote(s) 73.7%
No 5 vote(s) 26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Stuff:

Skyblock will be held on utopia at an undetermined time and date. Please bring nothing buy positivity and maybe a few rupees.

How To Play:

This is supposed to be a fun event, I understand that in town it will be less like the real skyblock but that's ok, this is the EMC version. Anyways, you basically spawn on an island and try to survive, but since we are in town I will be changing it up a little. You will spawn on an island, and the objective is to just have fun and act like it is real skyblock. In real skyblock, they build cool farms and cobble generators and so on. In the end, you can destroy your whole island and take everything home with you. There may also be a few prizes :p.

Rules:

Take the poll to see if you are interested in coming so I know how many islands we need. Don't bring ANY items. Make sure to have fun. Staff are allowed to play, alts are not. No going on others islands.

Donations:

Donations are welcome, if you donate rupees then you will get an island named after you, you will also get a few perks that I will PM you about at a later time. Please send the rupees to Kryarias.

Thanks

Please don't comment any negative things on this thread.
  2. One last thing, I want everyone to go home with a vault voucher, so you can also donate those and get an island named after you.
  3. Cool, I hope to be able to come :)
    Kryarias and luckycordel like this.
  4. I hope so too
  5. I haven't heard of anyone else doing this---Cool! I don't know if I can come but when there is a date I'll see. :) I wish you luck!
    607, Kryarias and luckycordel like this.
  6. Ok, I hope you can make it
  7. Yeah, and also, good job on the formatting on this post, it's really easy to read. :D
    607 and Kryarias like this.
  8. Thanks, it took me a bit
    q1zx likes this.
  9. Bump, don't be scared to comment on this thread. :p
  10. Sounds fun :)
    Kryarias and luckycordel like this.
  11. It will be :p
    Ruff415 likes this.
  12. If you wanted it more like the real thing, ever thought about the End Islands in the End
    Have to see what day the event is to know if I could make it.:D
    Kryarias likes this.
  13. I have though about the end and all, this is just Skyblock #1. There will be much more to come. I hope you can make it
    Sazukemono, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  14. Bump, come on and take the poll please. Also thanks to MoreMoople for donating 1 vault voucher, remember you can still donate.
  15. I should be able to make it
    Kryarias likes this.
  16. Great
  17. Hope to make it if im free, sounds like a fun idea.
    Kryarias likes this.
  18. Great!
  19. Bump, we are still looking for donations of rupees and vault vouchers. If you want to help us build then please pm me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.