[Skin Competition] Win 50k!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eclipsys, Nov 13, 2016.

1. I don't know, did you make the skin that eclipsys is wearing right now? If so then, yeah kinda. I changed up the colors and the jacket and added some detailing to break up the colors. The finished one actually looks better than that picture I think. Played around with it a little more. The one in the download link above is the finished one.

The best I can tell, this is eclipsys current skin:

Which now that I think about it... that kind of looks christmas themed and I uh... lol.
  2. lets get a bump on this!
  3. Alright i've set the final date for next week, the 25th of november! I'll pick a winner then
  4. I'll also try to make one, it has been a long time ago, and I haven't got that much time, but I think I'll be able to do something :)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  5. I was going to make one, but looking at Gawadrolt's skins... I have no chance :p
  6. Just get his skin uploaded so you have the face and then dress it ;D Figure out what you want it to look like and just go at it. if it doesn't look the way you want, erase it and try something different. I downloaded this skin 8 times and uploaded it 9 before I got that. It takes patience but its a lot of fun lol
  7. Trying is half the work =)

5 more days till completion!
  8. I hope it works like this...

apply to minecraft now

and a nice sho from the back:

I don't know what you think about it, I have just had fun making it :)
    EDIT: oh, wow, it even shows up with a link to derectlyput in on your accound :)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  9. Awesome! When is the due date?
  10. 25th (this friday) :p
  11. I'm not sure why I didn't ask this before but... Does your skin usualy have the blue eyes or is that just something you are doing with the christmas skin? In the OP you said the enderman head, which is what jelle and ender were doing. I went and got the skin you were using currently and it has blue eyes.

Edit: Uhm, I don't know why I just thought of this... is it endermagics head that has the blue eyes? xD
  12. Way back in alpha x.x.x something I always changed the eyes on all my skins to either blue or a combination of blues. When the Enderman came out I changed it to a 2 blue combo and never changed it back xD