SkareC's goes on holidays!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SkareCboi, Sep 11, 2016.

?

Fav city

Los Angeles 2 vote(s) 25.0%
San Francisco 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Las Vegas 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Atlanta 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Knoxville 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Miami 0 vote(s) 0.0%
New York 2 vote(s) 25.0%
My city is not in the poll :( 5 vote(s) 62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yep its official.
    Enjoying the high life of economy airfares and hostels. Just kidding just an average guy doing some average stuff. You can follow my travels on my website (link on my profile page). Going to LA, SF, Vegas, Atlanta, Pigeon Forge (Knoxville), Miami and NYC.
    If you guys or ladies (must be single jk!) are around happy to catch up for a beer or 2 (must be 21 or over).
    You can follow my adventures on my blog on my website. I'll try and update it daily whenever I gots access to internet.
    Till then enjoy this live stream.
    PS: I will still be afk farming since i can farm from my phone =P
  2. I hope you're going to have a wonderful time SkareC, and I know you'll be missed on smp4! Have fun, be careful and hurry back :)

Edit:

My favorite city is actually Berlin. Been there on vacation quite a few times, and even went there a few days for work. Very good atmosphere, friendly people and an awesome public transportation system.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  3. Hope you have a great time on your vacation! See you soon =D
  4. finally :p
  5. Noo, you left librarians unreachable ! :) Anyway have fun skare, I 'm gonna keep stocking potatoes for you
  6. GO to jackson hole camera and take a picture of yourself in the live stream
  7. I nearly dropped at the Pei Wei Restaurant before I got a ride. Will need to practice
    SkareCboi likes this.