Skaia: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EpcotBall, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Hello, Congrads on 100th post
    And what do you think of cowboy bebop and trigun series
    Equinox_Boss and Manglex like this.
  2. I be kidding. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I havent heard of them. >.< I will check them out :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Haha alright there good story's and art. They are must see if your anime fan oo and outlaw star :p
    And their old animes so that might be they reason :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Hi. Post more to getmore likes!
  6. HELLO! What's your favorite colour?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. So that means that you will like every post I do?? What about this one?
    Equinox_Boss and Manglex like this.
  8. Cowboy Bebop is an award winning anime and a must watch.
    Toradora is another must watch.
    Dwight5273 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. It depends.
  10. On what? *Thinking your gonna say on Wether you like it or not*
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. It depends on if you posted on a thread that I am posting on. If you are "in my way" ;)
  12. Hola? Are u spanish?
  13. you got skype? ( add me.. ;D dylan frenette )
  14. My favourite color is... um... 73?
    _Stads_ likes this.
  15. Hello. My name is Alexis. I am 14 years old and NOT telling you where I live. I enjoy anime, reading, and minecraft. I'm your basic nerd/geek (if there is a difference-I never knew). If you didn't figue it out already I AM A GIRL. My Minecraft username is xixi743 and I play on SMP1.
    There are many boys in this world who are sexist. A lot never knew that girls play Minecraft. If you are one of those boys FIGURE IT OUT ALREADY!!!! I most likely know just as much as you about Minecraft (possibly more).
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Welcome!! I truly apologize if I accidentally assume someone's gender; however that is not sexist. It's not good, don't get me wrong, but trust me, it goes both ways. I try my best to prevent myself from letting it happen.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Ur a nice person :) unlike some people... They assumed that girls were weak. I challenged them to arm wrestling. HAH I beat them bad! Poor boys... totally lost their rep.
  18. You'd ruin mine ;). I am officially bad at arm wrestling... Now, Minecraft on the other hand.. I don't know lol.
  19. Haha, new EMC competiton:
    The Great Arm-Wrestling Showdown