Site Bug - Forums still have ads

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by ItsMeWolffpack, May 27, 2020.

1. I usually run adblocker but when I went on mobile I had a few ads pop up and stay at the top of the browser. Do I still get ads even thought I'm a supporter or was that perk removed?

AyanamiKun likes this.
  2. AyanamiKun, Krysyy and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  3. Just keep running ad blocker and you should be fine, I personally use Ad blocker Plus. However the mobile one I haven't found one that would work so to mitigate it, just use the desktop version. (plus it's easier to navigate not to mention broken buttons on mobile website :rolleyes:)
  4. I use Samsung browser on mobile because I can use an ad blocker with it.
  5. Suggestion does the website as a whole need a update? Cause mobile functionality it not great and some features are becoming dated?
  6. Been outdated and we know. We do what we can with what we've got. Not feasible at this time to update due to code interworkings behind the scenes dating back to Justin era.
    TheFryedmans and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  7. In what way is mobile functionality not great? I miss almost nothing - and more than two thirds of my posts have been on mobile. :p
  8. Some times for pages there is no mobile version. Images don't show up/images are a pain to put in. 2 examples
  9. Thx for the reply
  10. It's true that some pages don't have a mobile version, but generally the non mobile version works just fine, I think. What do you mean with "images don't show up"? They always show up for me - and if they don't, it has to do with my somewhat weird browser. A simple refresh always fixes it. Putting images in is easy, just type [img]linktoimage[/img]. :)