Show yourself! - Post a photo of you

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by klamepa, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a pig (LOL).
    marknaaijer likes this.
  2. Awesome, just got back from Conwy in Wales. Got soaked. Rain! D:
    Also stood in a huge pile o' poop. :)
  3. I AM DAVE ! YOGNAUT AND I HAVE THE BALLS
    fluffinator09 and Malicaii12 like this.
  4. Lets do this the Yogscast way. :)

Attached Files:

• TNT.png
      TNT.png
      File size:
      7.7 KB
      Views:
    Lun4rX likes this.
  5. Can you not turn this into a spam thread ? Please keep posting pictures of YOURSELF only and dont talk about stupid yogpoop !
    ZerreissenDirge and autonamus like this.
  6. Sowwy :(
  7. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!! 042.JPG

045.JPG

6 years ago and I still look sexy
    klamepa likes this.
  8. Woh Yogpoop?!? How dare you insult the Yogscast like that!
  9. didnt i say something about spamming stuff? Message my profile if your up for an argue !
    melk73 and ZerreissenDirge like this.
  10. Lol, I apologise for starting it.. Kinda. >.<
  11. i am cool
  12. .
    <--- Me IRL, about a week old.. I was using Fubar for a moment, then my better judgement took over and I quickly quit. :D

My computer desk... :cool:

13. You're computer desk is a lot cleaner than mine jeez
  14. Haha, yes it sure is. I am a bit more organized when I take my medicine... But also, it is where I spend most of my time so I want it to feel free and open and not like a work station... I do enough work as it is... :oops:
  15. I don't understand why we're seeing your desk..:S
  16. ZerreissenDirge posted a picture of his dog, so I showed my desk and my avatar is me. :) I like to brag about my clean desk and my gun on hand, and the fact I run an iMac and hold a phonebook nearby... Yay Google Phone :D
    battmeghs and oidking like this.
  17. Don't go there. You'll start the Mac vs. PC argument. And I really dont want klamepa to eat me for posting 'spam'. :p
  18. I dual boot with BootCamp. :p OS X Leopard / Win XP SP3. I also own multiple laptops. I am not in the Mac vs. PC debate at all. I just am proud of my iMac is all. :D I am also proud to say that the first PC I built was with 512MB Ram and a 80GB HDD back when a computer case having thumb screws was new and amazing as a feature... ;) The Win 98 / ME days...

More love to the group. *Keep this not 100% off-topic.

Me and my wife, on our wedding day. 12 March 2011. :D
  19. You two are a great looking couple. :)
  20. Thank you very much. She and the kids mean the world to me. I do everything in my life to make theirs better than it was before. Our love is stronger than most people understand. I met her in September of 2010 and we married in March 2011. We had the difficulty of a language barrier but it was also a blessing. We built a strong relationship based on actions, not on words. The things we did with each other, was exactly how we felt. We didn't have the opportunity to provide lip service, we had to go on gut feeling and comfort. :) Is much better, because of this, I knew I would we married to her and spend my life with her in just 6 months together. :) I do not recommend this to everyone, it doesn't work for most but I am well in tune with myself more than most people. She as well is a tremendously strong spirit because she suffered many hardships in her life as well..
    szczak, eh180, Michael_Nolan and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.