Show Yourself? I Think So.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by I_Clutch_Zombies, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Depending on your age, that might not be such a bad thing. There are a lot of creepy people out there on the Internet. I'm against overprotective parenting, but at some point, overprotective turns into simply protective, heh.

I never asked my parents for permission to post my picture on the Internet. I was 13 when I first did it, in another community that I was a member of back then. Nothing bad came of it for me, so I don't regret doing it.
  2. I look around 3 grades younger than I am. Ask my bro ;)
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  3. Same here :(
  4. I can't upload from my phone sorry I'm on holiday so I can't uploade one for abit...
  5. I'll upload a pic in a sec ;)
    mba2012 likes this.

6. Hey guys you don't have to wait after playing around with some BB code I got this!

Here are some facts...
    I got mc in 1.8(beta)
    I am 13
    I have 16 friends
    I love apple stuff
    I used to be very shy
    I live in Christchurch and there has been 4 earthquakes there in the past year!
    I hate earthquakes they are very scary!
    I love dub step and electro as well as linkin park!
    IRL I am very humouris but online I find it hard to make jokes.
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  7. Its because there isn't have a font for sarcasm.. ;)
  8. I would post a picture, but Idk what people would say if I did... So yeahh
  9. I feel like you are that guy that's just against everything... I somewhat agree with overprotective parenting, especially if you live in a bad neighborhood. But other than that I don't like it.
    As for the thread, I feel like my profile picture will do well with showing myself.
  10. No chocolate? :(
  11. I liek Chocolate
  12. Ikr? Choclate and minecraft :)
  13. Ohh, yeahh I also liek Minecraft:)
  14. I know who your alt is ;)
  15. i would post a picture of myself but i havent looked in the mirror in days let alone take a picture.
    i just hope that my hair hasnt been getting messed up every day :p
    Cchiarell6914 and Tehwafflez like this.
  16. I could care less :p
  17. "I hate chocolate"

What is wrong with you!?
  18. I also liek shpeeling bad
  19. I'm against a lot of things, yes, but that's because I'm informed. I'd be more worried about those people who look at the world today (or even just your own country or neighborhood) and conclude that everything is just fine and dandy. Cause things sure aren't, and anyone who thinks otherwise are, as I alluded to initially, uninformed.