Show Yourself 2.0!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IcecreamCow, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avatar2.jpg

This picture is what I use as an avatar on pretty much all websites. This picture is very recent.

Oh. There was also this.
    2011_1225Christmas20110008.JPG

Yeah. I don't know either.
  2. Why would that be?
  3. Not really, we just took the picture :p BUT I am flattered to be among the ranks of Penn and Teller ;)
    I haven't figured out if it is because there is SO MUCH MOVEMENT or if the .GIFs are just so awesome my brain is melting out through my eye sockets. :confused:
  4. I am gonna go with the second one xD
    KingGeorge3rd likes this.
  5. Here, a bigger version of my avatar picture. Sorry I have no other photo easily available. I don't keep my computer files very well sorted. :oops:

I'm 26 (25 in this photo) and only 5'9" (175 cm) tall, since we're seemingly bringing up age and height as well here. :p
    PenguinDJ, battmeghs and Maxarias like this.
  6. Me too... Wish I could actually see things without those glasses on. You guys without glasses just don't realize how good you've got it!
    matthew12hydro and hayleycolgan like this.
  7. Indeed. Mine even goes past this. I have had so many operations on my eyes.. I used to go to my eye doctor like monthly, even more, and now have to see him every 6 months. Because of a recent incident I've had to go the last 3 weeks in a row though :( My eyes tell a story like no other.
    PenguinDJ, matthew12hydro and ISMOOCH like this.
  8. Not to mention the nasty frosting on that delicious looking cat.:confused:
  9. real life rofl to that
    Spiffiey likes this.
  10. At least my eyes aren't that bad... (yet)
    I feel sorry for you it must be hard especially with such an important thing as your sight! Well at least we can be greaful we aren't blind I guess :)
  11. Sorry to be an awkward turtle but my mum is blind :p haha, but seriously she is, and I am half blind in one eye. It's okay though :) my way of thinking is that I just have a greater appreciation of everything I can see/have seen, because I've been close to losing my sight so many times before.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  12. Sorry to hear that... I hope you don't ever go fully blind, imagine trying to play minecraft!
  13. The joys of hunting for insurgents! :D

Sometimes you wait for them to come to you.

30780_394146279443_613854443_3876351_4727990_n.jpg

Sometimes you go to them!

tunnelfighting.jpg

wall.jpg
  14. o,o... very high resolution.. I accidentally clicked on it was like it was lifesized or something.. xD ..I see like 3 colors in your eye.. It is very distracting, in a good way. My bf is native american and he once told me that his ancestors believed that part of one's soul is captured in a photograph and it what makes pictures speak..
    margaritte and battmeghs like this.
  15. my camera is a professional one. lol its more expensive than my car. yeah, sorry about that as well.. it takes very high photos. i love that thing to death. and thank you. i love my eyes very much.
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  16. and i honestly didn't even realize if you clicked on it that it covers the entire computer screen. LOL sheesh.
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  17. And now the moment you have all been waiting for... I like to surf... as you can see ^.^

PenguinDJ, Maxarias and autumnrain26 like this.
  18. That first one is mr.bean from "Mr. Bean in room ***" Probably one of his best skits! xD
  19. I mean is there a site where you can find that kind of pictures? And I now that's mr. Bean! :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.