show your animals!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, May 8, 2013.

1. Wow. Doesn't that picture look like it was taken with a high quality camera? It was taken with my really old one.. It takes 4x AA Batteries.
  2. *watches thread* Too much cuteiness!!! :D I might post some pics soon.
    Nilex92 and battmeghs like this.
  3. i think i just pissed myself laughing.. lmfao.
    mba2012, AmusedStew and Adderwolf71 like this.
  4. Ooh, an axolotl.
  5. Today I found a roly poly, I named it Pholio, then I let it go when I went to see my grandma. If you have seen it, please contact me.

6. and this little guy:
  7. Izzy, my Pembroke Welsh Corgi (who seems to smell something good!).
  8. Broken Image :(
  9. Aaaand my Dropbox picture experiment fails. Should be fixed now, thanks.
  10. !!!!!
    My dog is named Izzy too! :p
  11. I am sad to inform you of such tragic news.
    While communicating with the colony of roly-polies on my front porch, I learned of the one called "Pholio". I had stumbled upon a memorial service in his honor. Many spoke of him with enthusiasm. He was well known and liked in their global community. However, when someone mentioned the individual who goes by the pseudonym "Cordial_Pie", an uproar of anger exploded from the group. Apparently, Anthony "Pholio" Roly-Poly committed suicide after finding and quickly being struck down by his "God".
    They left me with one parting message for you, "If we ever see you alone again, we will send in the fire ants to topple you. Then we will feast on your remains amongst the other creatures of this world."

I suggest you run and hide. They appear to have been able to infiltrate not only the insect word, they have advanced to the point of global warfare against any species they feel has wronged one of their own....
  12. You mean two axolotls, right? :p
    I got them both as spawn as a 12th birthday present last year.

In 3 weeks it will be their first birthday :3
    mba2012 and Adderwolf71 like this.
  13. We call them woodlice over here :p

I saved one from getting drowned the other day... I misplaced him on top of my Axolotl's tank...

He tried to escape, and fell into their water. Cocoa was sniffing around, and I went over to see what all the fuss was about...
    Then I watched him get snapped up into the jaws of Cocoa :p
  14. so recently... i found two orphan kittens that are about 1 week old, here goes to feedings every hour! look how cute! ^.^

15. Awww, thats nice you took them in and cared for them.
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. 935532_318225971637987_1499996010_n.jpg

936326_321799987947252_1867278127_n.jpg
    This is iSmooch and I's puppy named Pond. :) She's a sweet heart and keeps me company when smooch is on the road.
  17. me and my grandmother have fostered and found over 14 dozen litters of kittens and cats over the last 16 years. lol, we used to help at the local animal shelter. we haven't for more than 5 years, but that doesn't stop up from finding the ones around town that need help. lol
  18. 401279_220301248054908_1275985328_n.jpg I'm not very good with photography, but my friend loves it. She was taking pictures of my cat Nikki one day (nicknamed Puddin) and she managed to catch this beauty (if you're wondering about the name at the bottom that is my friend's signature).
  19. I have a pet Cow but I have no pictures of him taken :(
    dylan_frenette likes this.