Show outside your window! (2018 Edition)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fadedmartian, Jul 7, 2018.

1. That reminds me of the time a factory was burning somewhere near my house. I was playing outside with some friends, one of them went to retrieve a football and then he stopped between two houses and was staring at something, completely jaw-dropped. I was like you okay man? and I joined him and we saw this HUGE plume of black smoke a couple blocks away. We ran back to the other kids and we were screaming FIRE!! FIRE!! THERE'S A FIRE!!!!
    It was the most dramatic and coolest thing that ever happened to me in my single digit years. I don't think anyone got hurt because no one there at the time.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. Speaking of fires

This was a clear, sunny day.
    Those aren't clouds, that's smoke.
    #BlameCanadianWildfires
  3. wack
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. That's not that bad. Last year we went up to Kamloops and we were met with the smoke from all the wildfires. What's different though, was that it was night. We could literally not see anything in front of us, and i'm not exaggerating, you could only see 8 feet in front of the car, even though we were near town center. Was spooky too.

Which part of Canada do you live in btw?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. Rhy doesn't live in Canada lol
    607 and ASliceOfRhyBread like this.
  6. Oh ok, close to the border then
    FadedMartian likes this.

7. outside my bedroom window, in all of its glory

outside my upstairs front entrance window!
    I would've done a photo from my front deck but... is a mesh frame thing technically a window if there's no glass in it?
    mba2012, 607, Impulsive_Egg and 2 others like this.
  8. thats a really nice neighbourhood! I like how there's palm trees everywhere!
    lottie1664 and FadedMartian like this.