Show outside your window! (2018 Edition)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fadedmartian, Jul 7, 2018.

1. How picturesque! :p
    MoreMoople likes this.
  2. stop, that is not out your window! that looks way too gorgeous to be real
  3. Whoops :oops:
    Anyways here is what I see when I look out of my window, at my mothers home:

Edit: I wonder if anyone noticed the trumpet on this picture
  4. Looks so... European... Don't ask why :p
    MoreMoople and haastregt like this.
  5. Probably something to do with being European? :p
    MoreMoople, 607 and FadedMartian like this.
  6. Is that what it is?:eek:
    MoreMoople and mba2012 like this.
  7. Don't worry, many of our backyards get way more Dutch than that. ;) (I think... this is pretty good too, though)
    I've got another idea for a picture - out of my bathroom window - one of them, my bathroom is pretty much all window - - but this thread is so active already, I'll wait until it needs a bump. :p
    MoreMoople and FadedMartian like this.
  8. I guess I'll just take the picture now, so I won't forget. ;)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. Taken less than a minute ago:

Literaly the vieuw I have when I look to the right of my screens... :p

(I now see there is a pretty rare scene here: there are no cars... usually there are at leat two in the roundabout :p )
  10. *ears perk up* Roundabout?
    Sydney4363 and FadedMartian like this.
  11. That car was the first thing I noticed. :D I love those Volvos. :D
    MoreMoople, 607 and FadedMartian like this.
  12. Oooh, great, I don't think I knew! :D
  13. I took this yesterday. This is along the Arkansas river at a local park my son and I often eat dinner at.

14. Well, I suppose it's outside your window... :p
    MoreMoople and Sydney4363 like this.
  15. It was outside my car window. We got in to leave and I noticed how pretty it looked.
    607 likes this.
  16. Ah, okay. :) After posting, I noticed that's allowed, but I don't see glass anyway. I guess the window can be open.
  17. It actually wasn't open lol. For some reason, my windows just looked really clean that day. I took it through the front windshield in the driver's seat. This is the picture before I cropped out the dashboard of my car.

MatthewDA, 607, Jelle68 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Woah, that's impressive. :p
    kaptrix and MoreMoople like this.
  19. 12th December, 2017, at 8.40AM.

Probably my favourite picture I've ever taken. I've got low standards to begin with, but there's just something about your window being completely iced over both outside and inside in -4 degrees and seeing the late English sunrise peek up over the houses across the street. The way it kinda spirals outwards from the centre of the picture, where the Sun is, is really nice too.

One benefit of your parents being unable to deal with the winter gas prices and halfway freezing to death at night inside your council house, anyway.