Show outside your window! (2018 Edition)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fadedmartian, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Hello Friends!

As I have been posting in the Show yourself thread, I was really excited about a spin-off of that idea, and so I came up with "Show outside your window!" These photos could be the beautiful view outside your room window, or if you are taking a beautiful scenic road trip, or anything else, but shot out some window. :p

I would like to stick to the format and rules of the similar official thread with the following rules, yet adapted for this thread:
    1. Please limit your photos to ONLY real photos that you took yourself and that are shot through windows and taken in the year 2018. Any fake pictures or joke pictures that aren't taken by you in someway will be removed if reported.
    2. Please keep any non-picture posts related to comments on the pictures/stories already posted. No extremely off topic posts please.
    3. Don't be rude to others. This one is pretty common sense, but if you would get in trouble for saying it on the Empire servers it is probably best to not say it on this thread. Of course compliments are welcome by all, but if you don't have something nice to say about someone's post/picture/store, just don't post it. Show some self control.
    Let it be noted, that I would recommend we all use common sense with the view of these photos. I would strongly recommend that people who decide to post, should exclude any location identifying information such as house numbers, as well as any other private information.

That's pretty much it for the rules. Now let's see all those pretty views!

2. It's nighttime out here :p

I guess I'll post a picture when it's day-time again ;)
    (Btw I really did take that picture just now)
  3. Crazy to think it night time for you, when its 1:55pm for me :p
    607, 586 and haastregt like this.

4. Ya, I know there's a hole in the screen. Blame my cat.:p
  5. It doesn't rain very often where I am, so I almost always take pictures of the rain on car windows :)
  6. oooo fancy looking
    So majestic looking Moops! Beautiful picture!
    Dont you just love kitties😊
  7. 25/06/2018 at 11PM as the sun set:

About 4:30AM yesterday morning as the sun rose.

8. took this photo a while ago, although I took it on my roof. and yes, that is Mt Baker over there. Beautiful place, I love the mountain range

Better picture

other side of the street. This must of been taken at the start of spring, because everything seems so much more dead. I'll make an update photo if you guys really want
  9. That looks cool! Looks like an environment for one of those video games where you're running on roofs. :p

Cool idea! I was indeed going to say, watch out what's on it. ;) I myself conveniently don't have any readable license plates on the picture!

I am very happy to have that car outside my window. :D It's my favourite, actually, my father used to have a blue 740 estate model, this is as far as I can tell a red (duh) 940... but it's still Volvo and it's still estate. :D In fact I might like this one better, not sure.
  10. Someone remind me to post here in the morning when it's not night out :>
  11. Taken in late Winter
  12. reminded
  13. ty ty
    purplebook163 and FadedMartian like this.
  14. My backyard in all of its mowed glory. :)
  15. Omg lookit Arizona earlier today...:confused: These were taken within less than 10 minutes of each other :O

16. Come on, guy, you have us waiting in suspense now! :p
    haastregt and MoreMoople like this.