Shouldn't they have Higher Voter Rewards Armor tier?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Daguman, Mar 31, 2020.

1. I think they should have higher levels of Voter Rewards Armor tier? The original voter Armor rewards is already lather tier, so maybe like a Chain mail, Gold, Iron or Diamond Armor tier level with each slightly higher or better enchants as the rest. These would be rewards for people who have been voting a lot and support the server through voting and getting the word out on the server. :D
  2. I think diamond voter's armor would be too OP so would iron... but gold or chainmail dont seem like they would be too OP.
    rock00888 and 607 like this.
  3. They've said in the past that there is an intention of getting more voter gear. When, I don't know, and what items, I don't know. However, I think this would be a good route for the new rewards to take. At the moment, the highest voter item besides the banners is a fishing rod, at 300 votes. People are approaching (and may have already surpassed) ten times that, so I think this is a very logical path to take. :)

+1
    607 likes this.
  4. This is also my initial reaction, but then I remember that there are iron and diamond voter's tools.
  5. I would love some better voter armor - would happily take any upgrade - I LOVE voter's gear :D <3
    Perhaps could also add voter's elytra and voter's crossbow?
    607 likes this.