Should I... (QUESTION)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by colepuncher, Nov 13, 2014.

1. I do it like this as its small, cheap, portable, and requires no additional power warts.
    It is not, however, over 1TB, but next sizes up jump in price a bit.
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  2. Thanks! It looks a pretty good item, however I see what you mean that it jumps up a fairly large amount. I will save the page and do some comparisons once I have compiled a list :)
  3. Western Digital Passports are good for backups or a Western Digital Red 2tb and a sata to usb case
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  4. Since we are talking about backups, why not use a cloud as either an alternative or a second backup location.
    jkjkjk182, mba2012 and Pab10S like this.
  5. NSA >.>
    mba2012 and Dragonhawk32 like this.
  6. I haven't come across any cloud storage that offers 2TB, and even if they did I'm sure it would be a considerable amount more than an external hard drive. :)
    Also yes, this^. Cloud servers aren't the most secure as many of you know :)
  7. Office365 now has unlimited OneDrive storage!I think its on the home packages too
  8. If you and your family like Microsoft office, buy the $99 a year version. This will get you UNLIMITED space to store things in Onedrive. Onedrive has been improving security.
  9. this thread is about backing up computers not 1TB hard drives
  10. Yes...As long as you know how to back them up before trying, or you'll end up like me lol.
  11. You realise that hard drives can be used to backup computers right? It is actually what i was going to buy a new external hard drive for. Hence why i asked on this thread and not create a whole new one beens as we are the subject.