Should I continue Nutty biome shop?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Nuttyknight42, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Well-Known Member
    I been wondering if I should continue Nutty biome shop? I really don't get a lot of customers probably due to fault of my own. I would one day like to own a residence on utopia, to build a bigger nutty biome shop. So I can devote a lot of details to each biome I make.

I'm umm-ing and are-ing about the shop, let me know what you think!

/v 4490 or /v nuttyknight42
  2. IMO: I would stop the shop right now and save up/ buy a diamond voucher and make the shop/mall on your utopia res.
  3. Hiya Nutty. I visited the res and looked around, and the only things I found actually for sale was stone, andesite, etc.

At this stage I think you could continue this location or move it to utopia, as I feel either way will be like starting.
    So some thoughts.

I visit all smp's and shop all size stores, but i find them all with the res tags. I dont think yours has any such, as /v +shop, or /v +mall. You should use one of those at your shop.

Second coming to the res I arrive at ground level, and only found the shop with the TP sign, but nothing tells me thats leads to the shop.

Finally product. If you are sticking to a small amount of items to start with, they need to be the more desired items, not stone types. ie Nether or End items. or Sands & sandstones. or even all Log types.

Best of luck, and if you follow this with reasonable pricing you should see sales.
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  4. I actually sell nether stuff!
  5. Ok. Where on the res? Didnt see it.
  6. Opposite of the mining biome, I need to set up to signs for the biome!
  7. I'll set up a tp for the nether biome.
  8. Upon re-reading I find your res at 4490. Had a typo in it, when i tried it. :oops:

Since you asked for some feedback:

There are no tp signs to go to any biome shop. I had to crawl all over the res and found a few stone products for sale. Can't find this 'nether' area. Found a wandering white coat villager - They can escape your tower, as you have a step block placed there. (probably should fix that)

Most people are in a hurry to buy things and they want easy to navigate signs and set ups to tp right to that area. Not finding a hole to drop into and navigate around.
  9. Sorry I need to reset where you spawn into res.