Should I Build The Puzzle?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 8comimi, Jun 27, 2014.

?

Which would you like more?

Puzzle (with puzzles) 6 vote(s) 85.7%
Shop (with stuff to buy) 1 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. So basically I want to make this super awesome puzzle and have already started to work on it in a creative world. The only problem is, all of my residences have things on them that I like. Although, I have started to think that I should get rid of the small shop that I have on SMP1. (1347) I just want some input on if I should really do this. I know the overall decision is mine if I want to get rid of my shop in replace of a puzzle, but I would like to know if it is worth it. Will it be used, would the shop be overall better than a puzzle, vise versa? Puzzles will consist of jumping, to mazes, to riddles, to lots of evil funny tricks. (For me to laugh at while you fail... and start all over...) -SO EVIL

I will most likely be hosting contests at the puzzle to see who can beat it first, like a race, a reward for overall who can beat it. So post your opinions, comments, and questions below for me to read.

Thanks.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  2. That puzzle sounds like a lot of fun, and if it is anything like your parcore, I will be amazed.
  3. Thanks man, a fellow parkour player I see
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  4. It does sound fun. Have you used all the room on your res? I know digging out the dirt is a tiresome task, but the amount of room underground on residences is pretty vast.
  5. I have not, only the top layer, but I'd like to advertise the puzzle on the outside, plus I plan on having it take up the whole res.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  6. For whoever reads this thread, if I build the puzzle, I will give you a secret about it on a thread that I will make for the puzzle. It will coded. Like this: (20, 8, 9, 19) (9, 19) (1) (3, 15, 4, 5)
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  7. Will this be kind of like the Puzzle Cube that recently went derelict and got force claimed?
  8. Yeah, sort of. BTW, I'm going to trick you... a lot.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  9. I'm going to wait until after my trip, 4 days, and check back on the poll to see what everyone voted for. Depending on what it is, I'll take down the shop and start building. I already am thinking of so many eays to trick you and send you back to start >: ) So Evil!
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  10. Bump :)
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  11. I can actually work on the puzzle right now, just waiting on more votes.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  12. More people would rather play on the puzzle than use the shop. There are already a lot of shops on EMC, anyway.
    MeadMaker likes this.
  13. True, true... I see your point sir...
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  14. After carefully looking at the votes, I have come to a conclusion... that I will announce in 5 minutes.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  15. 15 minutes later... I'll build the puzzle. New thread!
    Qwerty189 likes this.