Shops/Malls/Mega Malls

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WeirdManiac, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Buying and Selling) Smp1 2555 [ SkyDragonv8 (Not Open)]
    deathconn likes this.
  2. (Buying and Selling) Smp6 13131 [ Silken_thread (Open)] :p
  3. SMP 1 - It's Faithcaster not Faithercaster
  4. I'd like to submit 20216, (my shop, although it's not on my res). But it's not stocked yet, I will do that in the next weeks/months. And I will be building a shop on 10159 (enchanted, but still need materials.)
  5. I have a buy shop(you can buy by me, I don't buy), on smp7, residence 15250(not sure though). I have only farm related things, no minerals. Edit: I'm selling
  6. Dirt Poor Item Store! Res 14320 on SMP7. I buy and sell wood and stone blocks and items for the same price, and I have a mission to sell common items for the lowest possible price! My Wood shop is undergoing remodeling, so it might not look as nice as it should, however you can still buy wooden items. I'm always open, and I'm usually highly stocked in all of my items.
  7. buying and selling smp7 res 14869 (open)
    Edit- oh, pab and mines is already up there, i was looking at selling only i guess
  8. Korgoroth and I have a pretty big shop on SMP5 at 10199. Buying/Selling most items.
    deathconn likes this.
  9. My shop on SMP2 (4266) is open, so please change the status :D
  10. Smp7 14141 (buying/selling)

Won't be up for a while but wanted the word out :D
  11. Smp7 14011 / 15061 not sure yet :eek:
    But check both ( buy and sell but not open yet )
  12. Smp1
    2222 (buy/sell)
    Nick_godoy and Yankees518
    (not open almost just stocking up :))
    move is on so check it out!
  13. Hey guys because I'm too lazy to update this, AmusedStew will create a new thread about this :p sorry
  14. Um... you can be screwed to write that, so you should update the thread. It's just very stupid to have to create a new thread...
  15. We had discussed this through PM, he doesnt feel like updating the thread so I'm basically going to run a new thread. Yea it kind of sounds dumb but whatever lol.
  16. 8402 on smp4
  17. Well this is quite out-dated. I now own 14141 and it's a buy / sell shop open for business :3
  18. deathconn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.