[Shop] Trader's Outpost

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by LizzieDestiel, Nov 26, 2016.

?

Will you shop here?

Yes! 1 vote(s) 20.0%
No 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Maybe 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Pizza 2 vote(s) 40.0%

1. Background:
    So, a while ago my girlfriend, Scarmanzer, posted a thread advertising a shop she was working on called 'Trader's Outpost'. Now, at the time I wasn't a member on EMC, but she told me about it. After a while, she decided to change the shop and close the thread. Now, it's her lovely mega-mall at /v +Scar on smp6. So, I had an extra residence and didn't know what to do with it. I asked Scar if I could use her idea and she said yes. So, I'm 'recreating' the store on my res. When I say 'recreating' I mean I'm using some of her ideas, but adding some of my touch to the idea.
    So What Is Trader's Outpost?
    Located at /v +TO on smp8, it's a shop built like a town. There's a 'town centre' and many shops. Now, there's not a lot built, but I'm working on it and plan to have it finished sometime at the eend of 2017. It will sell anything and everything you would need! As I finish shops, they will be open. So instead of waiting for everything to be done to shop, you can shop at the ones that are finished.
    Shops:
    The entire list of all the shops that will be put up. (Changed to green when finished)
    • Quick Shop-Need a basic supply, but don't want to spend a lot of time looking through shops? Quick shop has what you need!
    • Pet Store-Pretty self-explanatory, but it sells as many spawn eggs as you can count!
    • Carpet Land-Wool, Dyes, Carpet, oh my!
    • Main Street Bar-Head on down for a lovely drink. Maybe some swiftness? How about fire resistance? All the potions you need, both good and bad.
    • Decor Emporium-Built a beautiful new house, but the inside is looking a little drab? Look no further! All decorations you need to decorate that lovely house of yours.
    • Armoury-Fighting mobs is easy with armour and weapons from the armoury.
    • Scar's Bakery-EMC's own Scarmanzer brings her delicious treats all the way from smp6. Stop by for a taste!
    • Dimensional Shop-I don't think we're in Kansas any more! This shop has all the supplies from the Nether and End, so you don't have to die a million times.
    • Building Blocks R Us-Planks, stone, and more. Building is a breeze with this shop.
    • Blacksmith's-Looking to farm but don't have a hoe? Want to do some digging? Stop by to pick up some tools to help you along the way.
    • Lizzie's Nature Centre-Inspired by my first res, I've brought my plentiful plants to smp8.
    • Minery-Ores everywhere! All the precious shiny objects whenever you need.
    • Redstone Maker-I know nothing about redstone, let's hope you do! Redstone inquiries here.
    • Misc. shop-Couldn't find what you wanted in any of the other shops? We have an assortment of items that couldn't really fit into the other categories.
    Donations:
    I'm always looking for donations. If you want to donate, there's a fountain in the middle of town. Drop your donations in there for the hoppers to pick up! I appreciate what you give!
    Thread info:
    I will update this thread as often as I can. Pictures, prices, and availability all to come. I hope you stop by and find the things you need!
    Have a nice day!
    Scarmanzer likes this.
  2. So, I've been very busy since yesterday. The Quick Shop is almost finished. The building is up, but not all the chests are filled. Filled with basic supplies that you may need, like pickaxes, wood, and coal. I didn't forget the pictures though!
    As of yesterday, this is what the res looked like:

Now, the Quick Shop stands next to the teleports to other shops.

The inside:

Almost done, so an update will come soon saying you can now purchase from it! I'm taking coal donations if anyone has some they don't need.
    Thanks and have a nice day!