[SHOP] Star's donkey shop - fast donkeys & more!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Starsphere, Jan 27, 2022.

1. I don't sell/trade any 133-134 horses at the moment, sorry...
    fighter_Ethan likes this.
  2. You're good, no worries. :)
    Starsphere likes this.
  3. Bump, added some 130-132 speed horses for sale. I don't think there will be much stock as I don't have very good horses for breeding yet.

The horses prices are based off the cheapest stores I could find for each speed.
  4. 130 speed donkey in stock! Bump :)

EDIT: sold within 44 minutes
  5. A few changes and stock updates:
    - 130 speed donkeys are now priced off of their exact speed. The price will vary between 150k and 400k. This is because a 130.99 speed is very much more valuable than a 130.00 speed, especially considering the highest speed on the server is 131 (afaik).
    - I now have a 130.86 69 20 donkey for sale, 350k. Donkeys of this speed will not be commonly added. I am only selling this donkey as I am getting rid of 130s that don't have a significant jump or HP stat, in an attempt to push my highest speed donkeys more towards the 75-80 jump mark. All my other 130s/131s have over 70 jump. Sold
    - Chestnut 132 speed horse and Brown 132 speed horse is in stock.
    - Added a lot more 129 speed donkeys to current stock.
  6. Bump, there's almost no stock of horses though
  7. Added a 130.06 speed donkey for 150k!

Unrelated, but I have recently sold a 131.32 speed donkey for 750k + a Diamond Supporter Voucher (so ~900k approx).

Also updated prices a bit.
    Kryarias likes this.
  8. Expect a renovation, and the addition of mules... soon!
    Kryarias likes this.
  9. Some updates:
    - Remade the shop.
    - Added mules, 126-131 speed. All are in stock at the moment.
    - I have regained access to significantly faster horses (15+ 136s) so I will be able to restock horses wayyyy faster than I was restocking before.
    - 133 & 134 white/creamy speed horses are now in stock.

This means that everything apart from some horse/donkey/mule heads, and 133 color horses, is in stock.

Just a reminder: my prices are generally an attempt to match the lowest prices I can find. There might be exceptions to this.
  10. Bump.
    - Increased 133 horse price by a bit, it turns out the price that I was matching hasn't had stock for a very long time
    - Going to rethink 134 horse prices over the next week, as some of my auctions are going for far, far more than I was selling them here for.
    DrasLeona247 and Kryarias like this.
  11. Bump, I'm stopping horse/donkey breeding so I reduced prices by 50-80% :)
  12. Horse heads, 133s, and 132, and 129 donkeys are out of stock.

Still have over a DC of 127 speed donkeys for 1k each, a lot of 128 speed donkeys for 8k each, and a ton of 130 and 131 speed horses left.
  13. Still in stock. Bump.
    Kryarias and RainbowPony like this.
  14. The shop is now closed. Nobody has bought anything in like 2 weeks despite some prices being 80% off.

Thank you to the people who bought something from my shop!
    JohnKid likes this.