[Shop] SMP7's 1.15+ Pet Store | Proxy Shops Available

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by OnyxBot, Mar 27, 2020.

1. This is a bit of a dual listing, Firstly I'd like to formally introduce SMP7's Pet Shop.

We carry various pets from Speedy Bee's to Slow Turtles. I won't say this shop is cheap, it does have a small price premium associated to the buyer experience. Each animal gets a sufficiently sized pen for display along side proper foliage according to that animals needs. For example our foxes live among the Sweet Berries that help them grow and breed. You may even find yourself able to pick up some free. Our Pandas have plenty of bamboo to munch on and keep themselves all fluffy and plump.

So feel free to come check out the store. Stock isn't massive, as the shops care taker works a full time job and is generally very busy outside of Minecraft.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now for the second part of our listing,

14153 is offering Proxy Shops, a way for you to expand your business beyond the reaches of your residence. Each shop has 24 single-chests + 12 hoppers of item capacity along side it's own sub-zone for additional shop owner control.

There are four proxy shops available, the only requirements to maintain ownership of the Proxy Shop is that the shop must remain stocked and that you can make use of at-least half of the available overall capacity without duplicate item listings.

- Items sold in your proxy shop may not compete with other items listed throughout the Pet Shop or another Proxy Shop. We would like to avoid duplicates as much as possible.

My residences have permanent derelict protection, so you can rest assured your items will not be lost due to derelict status if I cannot come on for a long period of time.

Please contact me via discord if you are interested. Rezoz#2483
  2. Hey! I sent you a friend request on Discord, but I figured I'd post here too – I have some animal colors you don't appear to have in stock, and I'm willing to sell cheap! Brown llamas, black horses – that sort of thing.
  3. Afternoon, thought I'd throw out a bit of an update for the store / residence.

Firstly I'd like to address the proxy shops. As of right now one of the four available have been claimed by Mr/Mrs HazardousCode, whom at the moment is supplying various colors of concrete. Please do feel free to check out the goods they have for sale if you intend on visiting the residence.

If anyone is interested in hosting a proxy shop please don't hesitate to reach out on discord as it is the only social platform tied to EMC that I have on my phone. I rarely use the forum and I am rarely in game, so any contact through either of those two channels will likely not be seen for weeks on end. Rezoz#2483

Secondly, since I am not available to maintain the stores stock and now that the 1.15 update has been out for a while. I will be coming on to cut the prices on the various animals I have for sale as well as open up the ability to sell to the shops.

Thirdly, last I saw supporter vouchers were still in stock. With the likely exception of Diamond Vouchers. I am looking into possibly making another $100-200 donation next month to acquire more vouchers and offer more people the ability to get supporter and make a 'Proxy Donation' to EMC.

Sincerely, Rezoz.
    HazardousCode likes this.
  4. Been a long time since I posted this thread, thought I'd give a quick update before I head off for the evening.

The previous proxy shops & pet shop are formally closed for this new four residence project. But don't despair! The proxy shops will return eventually in a brand new format. However it will take a lot of resources and time for this new project to be completed. A new thread will likely be posted when the time comes.

This project is looking for a lot of Cyan Glass & Sea related items. If you have stock feel free to message me to bulk quote.

Imagery: https://prnt.sc/tn3aa4 / https://prnt.sc/tn3aua / https://prnt.sc/tn3c2a
    HazardousCode likes this.