[Shop/Service]Ryko's Auction House

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Ryko369, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Many of you may have noticed that the Soulforge has closed down. I struggled with making and keeping shop inventory. So I've moved my focus to auctions of late.

I've decided to open a pseudo-shop. For a time after each auction I post, those items will be available for purchase in the shop section of the auction house. Also in this area will be an area where I add some assorted items for sale, whatever I happen to feel like putting in the chests.

Another part of this shop will be to provide you directly with the contents of an auction. If you saw an auction I did and you want in, you can pm me and I'll whip up those items for you in exchange for the highest bid on that auction(open to haggling a little with this as some auctions can get a little crazy).

The final service I'll offer is to make a redstone device for you. Pm me and we'll work out the details. If you want to see what I can do, check out +RRR on smp7 or the Shulker Reaktor's Door.
    To clarify, I'm not looking to make you a gigantic farm out in the frontier or something, I'll make you a redstone door, a supersmelter or design a simple storage system for you, not start on some massive project that will take 6 months. I'll let you know exactly what I'm willing to do if you pm me what you want built.

You can visit the shop by visiting +ryko on smp8.
    DrasLeona247 likes this.