[SHOP] /v +SBB - Selling Vouchers, Books, and More

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Slvr, Feb 7, 2018.

1. /v +SBB on SMP8

You're also able to get there directly by typing /v slvr 3 netherend :)

Currently, only the section pictured above is open and able to be bought and sold at! But inside, you can find quartz, quartz ore, dragon heads, glowstone, nether brick, netherrack, lava buckets, purpur blocks, end stone items, end crystals... and even 1 of each supporter voucher if you get there before others buy them out. ;)

• Gold Voucher: 110,000r
    • Iron Voucher: 55,000r
    • Diamond Voucher: 220,000r
    haastregt likes this.
  2. <3 bump
  3. Good prices, I like it!
    Slvr likes this.
  4. Lazy Sunday bump <3
  5. Bump again!

/v slvr-3.bookstore, /v Slvr 3 bookstore will take you to a newly opened section of the shop. This bookstore will feature written books by me and potentially my alts, or even other players at a future date! Currently, there is one book there and I am writing another to put inside as I speak. Written books are priced at 2500r for creative pieces (fiction), 2000r for nonfiction/informative pieces, and 1500r for personal pieces (or I guess they'd be more like editorials... just containing my opinions on things, or how I interpret things. :rolleyes:) You can also sell the books back later, too, so you don't lose so much r in the long run!

However, note that when these books are sold out, they are sold out. If nobody sells back, they'll be considered sold out and that box ("bookshelf") will likely get used for another book when I need more space, and that book will be retired. That said, this is probably not going to happen, since I keep the sell sign up until I need space, and that it's actually really difficult to sell all 54 of the books :p

Bookstore can also be reached by going to /v +sbb, and then running straight forward. The bookstore is the last on the left of the far side and it says Bookstore.
    Raaynn likes this.