Resource Farm Directory

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by KatydidBuild, May 17, 2020.

1. I figured it would go in the resource section since you have another Villager Trading Hall on your SMP7 list.
    CardInAction likes this.
  2. But you got me thinking that there are more of them. Another type of resource... Might be good to put those on their own list, too.
    yeesh. This shop/mall list is growing a bit :p I wish I could make it searchable ... add prices ... that's not gonna happen, but a girl can dream.
    CardInAction, HazardousUWU and 607 like this.
  3. What do you mean by this? What's your idea?
    Thanks for working on this directory. :D I haven't needed to get any Minecraft items since you started it, but I bet people that play more Minecraft have got quite some use out of it already!
    CardInAction likes this.
  4. Hello, I sell fully enchanted pickaxes, axes, and shovels at 11078 on SMP5 for competitive prices.
    CardInAction and KatydidBuild like this.
  5. Brb, bookmarking this thread
  6. The Shop Finder mod has some searchable tools, including for the smp that you are looking for. Since the player who made that mod doesn't play on here any more, we don't know if it is ever going to get updated. It would be nice to be able to have it - or a similar replacement, which would make this list unnecessary.
    CardInAction and 607 like this.
  7. Ah. I thought you were saying to make your own directory searchable, which it obviously already is. :p That's a really cool mod, though!
  8. Do I recall that you do a bit of coding? :cool: if so......
  9. I do, but not in Java!
    CardInAction likes this.
  10. o.(o)
    well rats.
    CardInAction likes this.
  11. can i get my shop added at /v 15286 on smp7
  12. Bump.
    Anyone can ask to have their shop or farm listed
    CardInAction likes this.
  13. Now open.
    Utopia /v +harvest.
    Trees, sheep shearing, farm animals to breed and egg, bee hives to harvest from, nearly every crop. Villagers close by to trade with.
    Public utilities.
  14. I had a bit of difficulty finding this thread just now because I couldn't think of the word 'directory'... (I was looking for 'shop database') Maybe it would help if you could put it in your signature? :) Although I suppose it might not fit under your own shops.
    CardInAction likes this.
  15. It is on my profile status, if that helps.
  16. Pff, I missed that. :p I found it by going through your posts.
    CardInAction likes this.
  17. I think the squid ink farm might be undergoing renovations? Or isn't working right now.
    CardInAction likes this.
  18. It's not broken. The rates fluctuate depending on how many people are in river/ocean biomes.
    CardInAction likes this.
  19. It's broken in the sense that *too* many squid are spawning... :p
    I've got over 30 DCs of ink from that farm in quite a short amount of time.
    I've had an alt afk there for a number of hours (20-30 hours), and the hopper system is always backed up. Might want to increase the number of hoppers + capacity ;)
    CardInAction and BlackKnightess like this.
  20. From what I was told, it sounds like someone visited while you were re-doing the chest and hopper system or installing an item sorter, maybe.
    Glad to hear it's running well!! :D
    CardInAction likes this.