[Shark Tank] Offering Investments, No Returns Needed! Rupees for your Community Projects

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by SteamingFire, May 22, 2022.

1. Of course I'd have to sort through a large amount of stacks and chests to find just the right obsidian block. All the blocks and items, really.

I'll be giving a very nuanced performance. I think it will be emotional for everyone involved.

It's either that or I build a public horse cooker that burns baby horses alive in a horrid , screeching death. But that may slightly offend EnigmaSpirit. Don't worry, Enigma, I have a list of really good therapists. :D
  2. The performance will make me cry. Of sadness and boredom.
    The horse-cooking takes after Grimm. Are you trying to be the new Grimm?
  3. I was like this before Grimm. I've also made a squid dehydrator, parrot press, dolphin cooker, mooshroom scraper, chicken launcher, pig launcher, and cow tenderizer. :D

Yes, given sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. :D :D
  4. I would like to donate 100k to whoever can tackle Torian and put him in detention, where he can't hurt the animals...
    McAwesome_09 likes this.
  5. I'll just leave a copy of one of my status updates here:
    (Wow, this thing is celebrated a 10 year anniversary.)

Torian42 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. :D

SteamingFire likes this.
  6. bet lmao
  7. Deadline time added to OP.
  8. Apply during this week for a chance at 100k!
  9. i will break 32 obsidian blocks with my bare hands with diggy diggy hole on the back ground loud at a spesific date live on my plot
    UltiPig likes this.
  10. DrasLeona's Fox Penitentiary would be the best place for this imprisonment.

Calling Dras!!!
    SteamingFire and Torian42 like this.
  11. Good proposal.
  12. Ok, as you can see, I put myself in a detention cell where I can't hurt any animals. That'll be 100k. :D

KatydidBuild and SteamingFire like this.
  13. I would love a 100k boost so I have more prize options for my different after auction events each month. As you know, I hold a community swap and auction meet on the last Saturday of each month. With July just a month away, I'll definitely be holding a fireworks event after the Choose-Your-Own-Adventure wraps up. My auction fees typically pay for the prizes I have.

For example, the button maze and fishbowl drop in April. I spent 650k in rupees and promo values in prizes. :eek:

I don't miss a single rupee, and had so much fun watching the bodies drop into the prize holes XD and the frustration peeps had with the button maze. The upcoming choose-your-own-adventure event would be even better if I had materials to really create immersive rooms like I would do in 7 Days to Die events I hold. Would like to be able to buy most of it and not have to spend hours sourcing or depleting my mall's stock.

Anytime someone sponsors, I make sure they are denoted throughout the event as well. Since this will time in perfectly with my 2000th day on EMC, would really like to make it a blast more than usual. So, I need a crap ton of specialty fireworks for the end of night display where we all go hog wild with boom booms in the sky. Also, need to get several prizes valued at 100k and up.

You can read about my events in the member public event thread here.... We do have a lot of fun :) https://empireminecraft.com/threads...t-and-auction-event.85825/page-2#post-1610348

PS I'd love to make an actual fishbowl for the fishbowl event XD

14. I guess I did say so...
    Congratulations, you've won 100k. Under the condition that you keep yourself in that detention cell for all of eternity, or until you've decided to stop hurting animals :p
    KatydidBuild and Torian42 like this.
  15. Yes. Indeed. I do know about them. I look forward to them despite not being able to attend. Your events are already awesome, so I've heard. If I can help to make them even more awesome and take some soreness off your shoulders, I'd be honored to.
    Congratulations, you've won 100k. Which is apparently enough for a single expensive prize xD
    Merek_Shadower and Zomberina like this.
  16. Every bit counts! And this is an extra special blowout occasion ;) I'll be sure to have your prize notated as a sponsorship :D
  17. My project 'was' finished but got kinda ruined by the last update with change to world floor.
    Death Race. It requires a complete rebuild (and since its over a void, I'll be losing all the items as I destroy this one, and rebuild). Gotta move it down so it is once again just above void and at bottom of world so you die instantly and don't fall for 30sec. Of course the excess rups would greatly help with expanding the complexity of the races or adding mario kart style features.

As one of the more creative EMC player-driven games/events it'll help get the Fiery Games back on track.

https://imgur.com/gallery/R3z0KDS
    SteamingFire and KatydidBuild like this.
  18. Congrats to zomberina - definately a good cause there. Swap meets are fun! :+1:

and fiery shirt has really been working on some of those race courses. I tried the ice death one and managed to die several times... it was very hard to live through it. Definately lived up to the promise of the name :+1:
    SteamingFire likes this.
  19. Cutting it close there, doncha think? :p Might even be past the deadline. But I'll make an exception~
    Your games are chaotic and disastrous in an amusing kind of way. Although I'm not into them, I know that they provide great entertainment for others. Congrats, you have won 100k.

This concludes Shark Tank. Thank you all who participated. I hope that EMC continues to grow in fun and amazing ways and that all players will thoroughly enjoy the builds advertised in this thread and every other build out there.
    KatydidBuild likes this.