Share Your Holiday/Christmas Decor/Tree!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Nov 30, 2016.

1. We bought a new tree this year (we've always done fake because we're never actually home for Christmas), and we decorated it an hour ago, so I thought "Hey! I wonder what EMC's Christmas trees look like!" and this was born. My new tree has color changing leds that change flashing patterns and also can extend from 7 to 10 feet by using a remote. We bought it from Home Depot for about 330, but it was on sale... I'll post pictures at some point lol.
    ShelLuser and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  2. One I actually put my tree up and decorate it, I shall post a pic =3
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.
  3. My tree has eyes on it...
    ShelLuser and FluffeMarshmallo like this.
  4. Should I be concerned??
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. No, it has had eyes the past two years. No need to worry.
  6. I'll post a picture of mine when it's decorated.
  7. I am very boring when it comes to trees because I'm too lazy to bother. The fun part is that my gf isn't really into Christmas at all so there's also little pressure on that end. I did have a miniature tree somewhere which you could plug in and light up, but one of the bulbs eventually broke and I never really bothered to replace that.

And well... I'd rather spend the money for a tree on getting some extras for Christmas dinner. That is something my gf and me celebrate together and quite frankly I'm already looking forward to it.

Still.... This does give me an idea :)
  8. I will send a picture once we have our tree up. Still ki da early. and the house is a mess as we are kind still renovating lol.

We have a train that goes around our tree hehe.
  9. Here's my tree with the colored lights on:

And with the normal lights... it's also a little bit edited because I was bored and it makes it look better :p
    jossytheninja and Sealeon like this.
  10. Okay, Here is our Tree.

All the items are Antique Hand Made Ordiments and Lights, then the Tinsel line is new. Then I have one of my small train sets.