Share Your Games Library!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BenCannoli, Aug 22, 2015.

?

Which One of These You Own (Sorry about the multiple ones. There aren't many slots for answers ;-;)

PC 21 vote(s) 95.5%
Xbox or Xbox 360 11 vote(s) 50.0%
Xbox One 2 vote(s) 9.1%
Playstation 1 or Playstation 2 7 vote(s) 31.8%
Playstation 3 or Playstation 4 12 vote(s) 54.5%
NES or Super NES 6 vote(s) 27.3%
Nintendo 64 or NIntendo GameCube 9 vote(s) 40.9%
Nintendo Wii or Wii U 12 vote(s) 54.5%
Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, PSP, or PS Vita 15 vote(s) 68.2%
Nintendo DS or Nintendo 3DS 12 vote(s) 54.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey there! I want to know what games do you people own. I'm gonna share my library of games... All of it! I hope Y'all have some fun in this thread and please share yours!!!

It can be anything (as long as it's games I guess???). Examples: Steam, Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Wii U... Whatever you beautiful people want!
    ObscureGolem likes this.
  2. Here's my Xbox games... I got some more in my Hard Drive but I'm too lazy to take a picture XD

And if You want to check my Steam Library is over HERE!
    By the way, if you own something I own, maybe we can play something together?
    ObscureGolem likes this.
  3. Huh, no one responded? I can get a pic up later of ours. 99% of it is Aphaea's, but I sometimes sneak out from under the stairs and play when she's not looking.
  4. I have 17 games to my name xD and an xbox360
  5. PC Master Race! (Though I do own a PS4 and a PS Vita)
  6. I hoped to see more gamecubes in the results ;c
    I will link my steam profile in a bit.
  7. Too many to count.
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  8. Soooooo, I dun feel like digging out the PS1, PS2, NES, SNES, Genesis and PSP to list all of those games.. o3o

My steam profile list about 60-70% of the PC games that I own, although a few of each are owned duplicately apart from steam.. Like I owned the PC versions of Uplink, Alice: Madness Returns, Civ 3, Civ 4, Spore, The Longest Journey, and a few others were owned before the I added it to my steam library.. A few others are also owned on other systems like Final Fantasy 7 and Saints Row.. Some are even further shared across multiple game sharing platform (ie. origin, uplay and desura). Speaking of those, I also own games on those platforms that do not show up in steam.. xD ..Gimme a sec to see if I can find a way of linking my desura and origin libraries to this.. :p EDIT#1: Desura Profile

On PS3, I have Saints Row 3, 4, and GOH, Minecraft, FF4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 14 (+HW), Atelier Ayesha, and Esha & Logy, SSX, X-Men Destiny, Folklore, Beyond: two souls (I adore Ellen Page), flow, flower and Journey. Oh, and I recently got Episode 1 of Story Mode.. :3 ..although I gave Reuben a black eye trying to protect him.. :oops:

On the 3ds however, many of my games are digital, but the carts that I still own are Pokemon: AS, X, and B2. I also have Rune Factory 4, FFTheatrhythm CC, Persona Q and Trace Memory.. The rest are all digital, including: Pokemon Y (Set to French for masuda pairing), A (currently) Complete Mii Plaza (Until they release more DLC), Ikachan, Rusty's Real Deal (only missing a couple of games), Block Factory, Harmoknight, SteamWorld Dig, Stretchmo with all of the plaza keys, several games not worth mentioning in my Indies folder, New Mario 2, Mario Golf (GBC), Ultimate NES Remix, Mario Golf World Tour, Mario Kart 7, Yoshi's New Island, DKC Returns 3d, Pokemon Bank, Dream Radar, Shuffle and Rumble World, Code of Princess, Fantasy Life: Origin Island, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Legend of Zelda (NES), both Oracles, Links Awakening DX, and 4 swords. I also have a couple of VC games and several Special Demos that have been sent to my via Nintendo as I was a club Nintendo member for several years before its closing and many of these digital games were prizes from CN.. xD
  9. I now play Destiny.
  10. I have way too many to list, and that list, much like the universe, just keeps getting bigger.