Share your favorite friends to EMC.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Stnywitness, Oct 4, 2017.

1. So, what I want you guys and gals to do (if you want too) is to say any number of your favorite friends to empire minecraft. Please do not say anyone unless you have talked and played with them in game. Please be kind in this thread because this might count as gold metal of kindness credit. ;) Thank you bunches!

-Sincerely, good ol Stnywitness
    607 likes this.
  2. For me, Merek_Shadower, AncientTower, Eviltoade, Franz_Liszt, JHeroTen, Ndubb424, Apcmagician, ShelLuser and xXBuffaloXx.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  3. Em, why isnt that encouraging. What part about, ''please be nice in this thread did u not understand?''
  4. I am hanging out with SkeleTin007 and FoxyRavenger for the most part and they are fun to hang out with! Foxy can be a bit of a pain, but what do you expect from an animatronic with a hook? :rolleyes: WyntyrHearted and KikuDusk are fun to hang out with as well, Wyn especially when building at Miner Mania. There really are a lot of really awesome players that out weigh the bad ones.
  5. Im not as active as I used to be but I like to say my friends are Tbird1128, ChespinLover77, DrMadFate, Bixlow_, ShyGuytheGamer1, Widowmaker, Mavis_FairyTail, JohnKid, [insert the whole Fairy Tail gang], Skeletin, khixan, LunaGirlGamer, _Gilgamesh____, Gilixnup, Myself, etc..
    Sorry to anyone if I spelt their name wrong, trying to do this off the top of my head :'D
  6. Awwww! Thanks _Levy_ we do indeed have fun when we get together :D
  7. What did I say about having good additutes in this post? I have reported both of you fyi. Please don't do this anymore.
    FadedMartian and kaptrix like this.
  8. Cleaned up thread. If some of you don't have anything nice to say or want keep in the spirit of the threads don't reply for most part. Now back to the topic

I would say Most of the Emc Staff.
    FadedMartian, 607, AlexC__ and 5 others like this.
  9. *insert French accent*
    My favourite friends on EMC would have to be Levy and Mavis. I have many more friends but they are my closest of all of them :)

EDIT: Did Boulder steal part of my Signature D: D: D:
  10. k, my favourite friend is my promo collection, it allows me to buy whatever I want.
    PenguinDJ, Jelle68 and Stnywitness like this.
  11. MrMemeDaddy, all of Kira's alts, GreenMeanie, SpriteInAction, Cue1, Harp4Christ. We3_10AC, mrawsumsawse, ComicalCanine, AbstractToast9, BluMacow101, Sazukemono, ShadowsPeak, We3_MPO, PierWorld, Lilzies, _Levy_McGarden_, SlendisFI, Tah2, finch_rocks_1, MoreMoople, _Widowmaker__, MAJESTICsnowbird, MissFable, PupInAction, and myself K9J ;)
    Stnywitness likes this.
  12. So, I suppose these should be recently active friends. Right? That means I can't mention Alice or Palm.
    Does Dufne count? I like her. :3 I'd want to name Kytula too, but she's not really active either... Where has everyone gone?? D:
    But there are people still active, too! :)

I've been really enjoying interacting with Jelle and Tom. We've got to know each other quite well, even though we haven't ever met in real life (well, Jelle and Tom have plentifully, of course, but I haven't met either of them...), and we can also understand our own humour. :p

I have also really liked talking to ShelLuser, surely. He has also given me some interesting insights.

Those are probably my 'favourite friends'. But of course there are lots of honourable mentions: Fendy, Sach, Hashhog, CloverOcean, Jamie, mjnoe, Kephras, et cetera. :)
    Stnywitness likes this.
  13. If we're talking about people I have known for a long time/interact with on a regular basis, TheMrImpossible, JohnKid, Whatsthefoxsay1, takenID and EvilBlo. Those are the active ones, I have some very good inactive friends too, Master_of_Meraki, and ImUlti. I was also friends with LeoV for a very long time but he's outright gone now. And I suppose through ups and downs MattieTheSpud deserves a mention :)
    Stnywitness likes this.
  14. Psh that’s easy, everyone
    Stnywitness likes this.
  15. SMH: BenMa :D he's such a weenie, Gil :D, and my dear old friend goofykid59, which is no-longer active. OH AND I LOVE SLVRRRR :D I am plentyful active, however I seem to piss alot of people off lol. Oops :/
    607, Stnywitness and BenMA like this.
  16. I will provide a list of my closest friends, then give a description of what makes them so great!
    • Allicanto
    • Antimattermatt
    • Robobozo
    • TBird1128
    • Sir_Radiox17 (formerly radio_girl)
    • MeddlesomeFoxy (formerly FoxyRavenger)
    • MauldricMorgus (Real life friend)
    • Allicanto was the first person on my friends list; kind and friendly - very warm welcome when I first entered EMC.
    • Antimattermatt is my neighbor on SMP7 - I randomly moved into the RES adjacent to his. He is an amazing builder and we've been really great and close friends since day 1!
    • Robobozo is funny, witty, loyal, helpful, friendly, and a like-minded individual. I spend most of my time on EMC with Robo and Antimatter!
    • TBird1128 is a great friend, someone i've shared personal information with. She is honorable and loyal and great to play EMC with.
    • Sir_Radiox17 is a great friend, always /tell me when I get on, asks about me, and is always looking to help out.
    • MeddlesomeFoxy build a really cool stone generator on my RES for no cost, and randomly - since then we've been good friends and always chat and stay in touch.
    • MauldricMorgus is a real life friend. I have played countless games with him, including private MC servers. I finally got him to EMC about a Month ago, and we've been having tons more fun ever since!
    One thing all my friends have in common (besides allicanto I think) is we all lived in a community in the wild called LakeSide! LakeSide is my most fond memories of EMC thus far. Lot's of RP and events and commerce and great build at Lakeside! So much activity (back in the day) that it really felt alive, and kept me logging back in to stay up to date! I've developed friendships and acquaintances with many other members of EMC, most especially members on SMP7!
    607, Tbird1128 and Stnywitness like this.
  17. Faded is the one person that stands out to me most, such a meanie, but ya gotta love him :p
    FadedMartian, 607 and Stnywitness like this.
  18. Love it! Thanks for the detail!
    RidgeBeam likes this.
  19. I can't decide who my favorite friend is. But I would have to say PupInAction is one of those favorite friends but I got a lot...
    607, Stnywitness and FadedMartian like this.