Share Your Desktop!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Olliesaurus_Rex, Oct 21, 2020.

1. I could've sworn that we had a thread like this, but I can't find it, so... I wanna see your desktops!

I just recently organized and redid mine, and it made me curious as to what other peoples looked like!

This is mine! I got the base wallpaper image online and added the text and filtering myself. :)
    As for my shortcuts, general stuff is top left, gaming is top right, and various files are bottom left. There'sprobably a way that I could clean those up, but I'm content with how it is at the present moment.
  2. I'm not properly taking advantage of my 2 monitors
  3. Nothing too fancy.
    MoreMoople, 607 and Milosaurus_Rex like this.
  4. You may have been thinking of this ;)
    As for my ("new" [getting a new laptop soon with higher resolution so it'll change again in a bit]) desktop:

:D
    607 and Milosaurus_Rex like this.

5. nothing like keeping it simple...

My laptop desktop is a total mess though.

my laptop also has the non damaged version of this background, which is significantly less cool.
  6. My desktop background is a picture I took in 2016... it's also the desktop background on my other computers.

The only icons would be "Bin" and "Files" if I cleaned everything up (click and scroll to observe).
  7. That's fine. :D This used to happen a lot, even with forum games. It's actually a pretty recent thing for threads to keep going (the only really old one that I can think of (not counting the LLO thread) is the Random Screenshot Thread, which, for a long time, might have ended if I didn't keep it active). I find it cool that this happens sometimes, but it's not necessary, and especially for threads that have not been active for a few months, it probably makes more sense to start a new thread, rather than digging up an old one.

Coincidentally, I just posted a screenshot of my desktop to another thread. :D
    Milosaurus_Rex likes this.
  8. There's not too much on it, really, and I don't think anything's changed since I posted it previously, with maybe the exeption of a game being added. I still quite like the image, though :p

MoreMoople, Milosaurus_Rex and 607 like this.
  9. When we had a thread like this before, I played with the idea of looking through my old photos, as I remembered taking a photo of my desktop once.
    I remembered this idea yesterday, and was not finding my teacher's talk very interesting at the moment, so I decided to go look for it. :D

This was my desktop as captured on May 15th, 2009. :)

Edit: Wow. I was using Windows 98 in 2009, that's interesting. :p Also, I like that there's a Powerpoint presentation called "607" on my desktop. :D
  10. Updating time!
    I don't actually use the desktop... at all anymore. :D I use the equivalent of the start menu for everything nowadays, which is opposite from what I used on Windows (only desktop, no start menu). I won't post it here though because this isn't that thread and I don't feel like bumping it :p

This is a photo of Zahnenn, the Halloween event :)