Share your auction troubles, maybe we can solve 'm!

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Hi gang!

One of the things I like most about the forums are the auctions. I'm pretty sure plenty of players will have seen me liking bids and sometimes wonder "why?" :) Auctions bring out the best and worst in players, and I like that. I've held dozens of useless (?) discussions through an auction while I was trying to outbid others just for fun. It is crazy, sure, but it can be so much fun :)

But I also recently noticed several auctions getting canceled because of simple mistakes which either rendered the auction invalid or simply unable to continue.

So.... are you starting an auction for the first time and are you not sure on how to start? Consider sharing your issues here and maybe we (the community) can try to help fix them! And if you don't feel comfortable to share your specific economic strategy you're always welcome to PM me and ask there, I can assure you that your strategy will remain a secret.

Talk is cheap and actions speak for themselves. I'm the guy who even advertised someone elses auction within my own because we both had the same items and I wanted them to get something good out of it too. I like to think I made auction history by doing that :)