Share you sleep schedule thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Be6Ja1min, Aug 30, 2020.

?

What emc time do you go to sleep?

5pm 1 vote(s) 6.3%
6pm 0 vote(s) 0.0%
7pm 0 vote(s) 0.0%
8pm 0 vote(s) 0.0%
9pm 0 vote(s) 0.0%
11pm 5 vote(s) 31.3%
12pm 5 vote(s) 31.3%
1pm 4 vote(s) 25.0%
3pm 2 vote(s) 12.5%
4pm 4 vote(s) 25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey so every human sleeps, exept waffle.
    i think this has never been done before. tell me if it has and ill delete it :)
    So what is your sleep schedule or at least an estimate of it.
    basic questions. like if you have work tommarow when do you go to sleep?
    do you have a curfew?
    Do you like your sleep schedule?
  2. I wake up every morning at 7:45 AM (9:45 EMC time) to go for a walk. I generally go to bed around 11:00 PM, although that varies by about an hour depending on if I'm actively talking to someone or if I don't feel well. I'm overall happy with it, although I feel terrible the next day if I stay up past 12:00 AM. ;)
    Stnywitness, 607, luckycordel and 2 others like this.
  3. Going off of EMC times, I usually go to bed between 1AM and 3AM, and I'll wake up between 9AM and 11AM. Though, as of the past few days I've been going to bed mostly at 1AM EMC time and getting up at 10AM. :)
  4. my sleep schedule has been amazing during covid, pretty regular, go to bed at 12am, wake up around 8-9am.

my sleep schedule usually though.... 12am - 5am is my normal timing

I pretty much feel like garbage no matter how much i sleep so
    luckycordel and Bennylikesditto like this.
  5. I cannot really plot mine because it varies from day to day. (Very unhealthy, I know.) I'm trying to get into the habit of going to bed around 10 PM and wake up at 8 AM, but... it's difficult to pull that off since I'm going from a very unstructured sleep pattern to a very rigid one... :\
    607, luckycordel and Bennylikesditto like this.
  6. Ive noticed i can set a time i go to sleep and i can only fall asleep at that time.
    luckycordel likes this.
  7. I'm not a human, that's why.

p.s. does anyone know how to get around the I'm not a robot captchas?
  8. Solving it gets around it.
  9. hack it
  10. I try to get in bed by 12:00 am and I get up at 5:30 am. Getting up is like clock work It's within a few minutes give or take no alarm needed. And sometimes I will cash at 7:30 - 8:00 pm. With that said I also sleep like a baby up every hour, hour and a half that only last a few minutes thankfully.:D So on average 41/2 to 5 hours a night.
    Bunjimon348, 607 and Bennylikesditto like this.
  11. I go to bed by 11:00pm or 1:00am for EMC time. If I am on later, that means someone pulled me to do something. So that means, I am going to bed now
    luckycordel, 607 and Bennylikesditto like this.
  12. Ahahaha hahaha ha ahahaha aha
    ha
    Over the summer I regularly slept from 11 am to 8 pm EMC time.

13. Seeing 'sleep schedule' and 'Rhy' together...
    That's not a lot! But the older you are, the less sleep you need, right? ;)
    That's from 8 AM to 5 PM for Rhy, for your information. :p
    Interesting poll, Benny... I feel like it would've made more sense to make it about local time instead of EMC time. :p Especially because quite some likely options are missing now. xD

In Summer I set my alarm at 8 AM at most days, which is pretty late for me, so that I could stay up until dark (to fall asleep more easily). I went to bed between 22:15 and 22:45, then. I think I'm going to shift to 7:15 AM now, as I don't like studying after 5, and I do like to study. ;) I'll probably still take things slow in the morning, as I do not have any early classes this period!

Central European time is 6 hours ahead of EMC time, so you can calculate my bedtimes in EMC time. :p
  14. Guess what? It's 5am and I'm still on my computer editing videos and replying to threads. That means my sleep schedule is completely ruined. Last night I went to sleep at 3am. The night before I went to sleep at 10am. There was some night in the recent week when I went to sleep at like 11pm, which I think is decent. Yay me
  15. Yeah thats what they say, but I miss those days I could sleep in all morning!
    Bennylikesditto and 607 like this.
  16. Just to verify, us old folks dont all go to bed at 6pm.:D

Actually normally sleep just after 11, get up between 5 & 6 am
  17. 6AM GMT to 9PM GMT, some 11AM GMT. I don’t sleep well anymore.

When I had a job (involving heavy lifting and monotonous work, so it was incredibly tiring), it was 11PM to 7AM, or a nap at 4PM to 6PM and a full sleep from 9PM to 4:30AM depending on what shift I was on.

When I’m at university, usually 1AM to 6AM. Weekends/weekdays I went out clubbing, I’d get home at 6AM, and sleep from 7AM until 3PM.
  18. I usually head to bed 10-11:30 PM EMC time, but can end up reading into the wee hours of the morning... :oops::rolleyes: (only if I am reading a great book)

I wake up on a normal basis around 8-9:30 AM EMC time.
  19. I usually go to bed past midnight and before 4am. I actually keep track of the time I get up every day, so I made this chart (I started keeping track of estimated falling-asleep times, which I'll post later to compare):

20. Whats a sleep scheduled never heard of it. I go to sleep when ever I'm tired and I wake up when ever I want.