setting homes

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Mascotte78, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Hi! I'm new to the server. And I wanted to set a home somewhere in the wilderness where I want to start making my home and such. But when I type /sethome it says to type /res locs , but when I type that. It says it's an unknown command.
    I went very far away from any respawn point so I can't really go back to spawn or else I have to make another 45 min boat trip..
    Can anyone help me?
    Eviltoade likes this.
  2. on emc we do not have a set home command instead we use beds to set our spawns it works in any dimension,and only word wile the bed is there so if it breaks your bed spawn is removed
  3. Ah okay thanks!
  4. Your very welcome! I personally own a lot of outposts and I would suggest getting your established in the wild and frontier section.
  5. Okay great! I'll try remembering that!
  6. Welcome to emc! :)

(side note: you can also decide whether you spawn at your bed location or at the closest outpost - type /ps in game then click on the survival tab - the setting is right at the top)

-ET
  7. Howdy! Welcome to EMC!
  8. Welcome to the server!

Yeah, always keep in mind that EMC is basically a "vanilla+" server. So in town you have the luxury of teleportation and stuff, but as soon as you enter the wilderness then it's back to basics a little ;)
    Eviltoade likes this.