set up another limited edition shop.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by JZH1000, May 15, 2013.

?

Agree?

Yes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 16 vote(s) 69.6%
I have a comment+yes 2 vote(s) 8.7%
I have a comment+No 5 vote(s) 21.7%
  1. Perhaps you should create another limeted edition shop. It will be nice in a few years as we will have no ore busters left. Can you tell i died with my ore buster? :p :(
  2. 4005 on smp2 and many others sell them.
    AlexChance likes this.
  3. Meh, that was for 60,000 members, we would need another special occasion.
    JZH1000 and penfoldex like this.
  4. It wouldn't be special/limited edition if they kept selling it now would it?
    Amazin_Swordfish likes this.
  5. we could sell other items. Then we could all buy InfiniHoes :p
  6. There is no good reason to make them on sale again. Another one could cause a huge economic sinkhole.
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  7. Agreed. If there was the 60k shop again, then all the richies would have 50 ore busters and flaming mob launchers. It is not special anymore if everyone can have it.
  8. This is soooo agreeable! I gave my flaming mob launcher away for protectin 4 on all of my diamond armor. :mad:
  9. That's your fault - you knew the consequences when you sold your flaming mob launcher.
    jkjkjk182, JZH1000, PenguinDJ and 2 others like this.
  10. And who gave it away? you
  11. I agree for JZH1000...
  12. Do you fail to fathom the definition of the word "LIMITED"?
    ScarTheNinja and PenguinDJ like this.
  13. AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. ARRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :mad:
  15. Someones mad and has a very basic to no understanding of the rules of no spamming it seems.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. He offored the trade... I wanted better armor... I never used the flaming mob launcher... the result......
  17. Im not asking for the EXACT same items im just asking for OTHER limeted edition items Ethy202
  18. 61.000 members special items. Lolno.
    Maybe at 70 000 Members ^^
    JZH1000 likes this.