[Service] Wastelands/Wild Transport

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by NysileVerazi, Sep 4, 2015.

?

Is this a reasonable price?

Yes 1 vote(s) 33.3%
No, you're too cheap 1 vote(s) 33.3%
No, you're too expensive 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Tired of running your ore loads back to town from your mining base? Or do you need a bunch of supplies out to your frontier base, but can't get back to town to stick it in an ender chest? Hire someone to do it for you!

I am selling item transportation services. 1 Double Chest load (inventory full + ender chest - 9) per trip.

How much would such a thing cost?

Overworld prices:

Deliveries: 0.5r per block distance from spawn
    Returns: Single Chest return load free with purchase of delivery, 0.25R per block for full Double Chest.

Nether Prices:

Deliveries: 2.5r per block distance from spawn if I have to find my own way, 1r if there is a predefined path
    Returns: Single Chest return load free with purchase of delivery, 1R per block for full Double Chest, 0.5R if there is a predefined path
    Example:

Say you want 1DC of random assorted supplies from spawn to an outpost 10k away in the overworld, and only need a half DC of supplies returned to town. This would cost you 5k rupees.

If you have an outpost that has a nether shortcut, we can work custom prices

Trust!

Of course the big question is: Should you trust me? The answer to that is: No. You shouldn't trust anyone... but then if you don't take a risk you'll have to haul your stuff back and forth yourself. If you're not comfortable with this, don't do it. I'm 500+ days old, so I've been around for a while for what that's worth.

Death:

I run with difficulty set to 1, so the chances of dying are very slim. There will be a pre-agreed price before payment so if I do die, you will be compensated for the Single Chest of items in my inventory.
    Zikko and EvKem like this.
  2. I gotta say,pricing by distance is very smart. Good idea. I think the price is very reasonable! Good luck~~
  3. Love it :) will use it
  4. This. So much this. Will definitely use in the future.
  5. This is definitely very helpful. I wish you success in your business. I may require your services soon.