[Service] Tah Builds Again

Discussion in 'Players for Hire' started by Tah2, Sep 6, 2017.

?

What Would You Fall In Love With?

TreeTrunk 5 vote(s) 22.7%
A Lego 1 vote(s) 4.5%
Me..Wait What.. 7 vote(s) 31.8%
Pie 7 vote(s) 31.8%
Chocolate Waffles.. 12 vote(s) 54.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. -Tah Builds Again-

The word "Build" has just has so many meanings for me, Joy, Fun, Smiles, Passion, Design, Architecture, Interior, Exterior ... You get the gist,

You need to follow 3 steps to get me to build for you,

1. Start A Conversation With Me

2. Answer The Template:

Title: [Interior Design] (Player Name)

The Server and Residence Number-
    The Price Range-
    The Approximate Size-
    The Build Style-
    The Materials You Want Used-
    A (Many) Reference Pictures-

3. Wait.. I have a life, I might not respond in an hour or a day, I usually respond within 2 days.

A little about me,

I am Tah. Have been playing Minecraft & EMC for aroud 3 years now. I fell in love with the modern/industrial style and interior design right when I joined this community. I am well known for some of my interior works on this and other servers. I prefer interior over everything. I live of a saying, If your interior is not good your exterior cannot be good. I also love to be a "Fixer Upper" You have a residence/build which needs some spicing up, I'm always a click away.

No Go's/Info.

• I do not do Malls (But I do Shops)
    • Its been a change, I can now do world download or schematics this will lower the price a bit
    • I do not do large scale builds, Anything higher then 5 floors and wider then a residence, its not for me (Special Situations Can Be Discussed In The Conversation)
    • I do not do rudeness, If I have the feeling your being pushy, Or "rude" I will drop your order
    • I do not do more then 5 orders at my time, This allows me to keep all my customers satisfied
    • I do not supply..The customer supplies
    • Your price range decides the quality of your order

-constantly changing-

Give me the benefit of the doubt just send me a conversation, I do not bite..Only in Hashhog's case I did..Note there are exeptions just shoot a conversation towards me, I can make it happen..

-Tah

Sponsored By Fluffiness
  2. Reserved
    For Reviews
  3. Love it to see a buisness popping up again :)
    I loved to see what you can do with interiour in our colaberation project, you're really good at making things work, not only in the modern style... I mainly liked the way you want around small places :)
    I might need your help with something actually... as I am struggeling with the interiour of a building, don't worry, it's modern :)
    Tah2, Merek_Shadower and FadedMartian like this.
  4. I have sent a pm as well for the build we were talking about Jelle68. Can't have too much help!!
    Tah2 likes this.
  5. Tah2 likes this.
  6. This man is a good builder, hire him.
    Tah2 likes this.

7. I am unaware anything like this happend, and amn't guilty of anything.
    Tah2 likes this.
  8. -Bumpidy-
    Sitting in the corner waiting for some interior requests!

9. Is mine done ?
    Tah2 likes this.
  10. Welp, I'm waiting for more requests..Not more reminders, Oh totally forgot *starts building* :rolleyes:
    DarkModFallen likes this.
  11. I sent one and we talked in game
  12. Hi! Are you still taking jobs ? :)
  13. I need some interior design