[Service] Cypress Scrolls

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by SteamingFire, May 22, 2021.

1. The library is closed.
    All authors have been sent home with their belongings.
    ---

Cypress Scrolls welcomes all book-lovers!
    Come read, buy, and sell books!
    smp1
    /v +cypress

There's plenty of space! 33 writers and authors can join for free to sell their own books (up to 27 different books at once), pocketing all of their own profit! Can display 4 books per author on lecterns. Contact SteamingFire about selling your own books.

The first floor has readable and buyable books. When you first walk in the front door, the left side is SteamingFire's books and the right side is all other authors' books. There's some books on display and many more in the chests, with lots of space for more!

The second floor has read-only books. These are discontinued series, signatures, books that were written for the holidays, etc. These books will not be able to be stocked for sale, but at least you can read them!

The attic is empty. I have no idea what I will put up there :D Forbidden books?

Cypress Scrolls wants to grow! Come be an author! Write some EMC books and sell them, or donate books to display! Come provide some entertainment! Breathe in that musty library smell.

List of Other Authors

Section 1: fighter_Ethan
    Section 2: Raaynn
    Section 3: Impulsive_Egg
    Section 4: Grimm_Pantalones
    Section 5: MadlyCat1312128
    Section 6: toastanator
    Section 7: Aoi_Kaigara
    Section 8: Imperial_Fist8

Don't forget that Minecraft has a copy feature. To copy your own books, simply put the original book in your crafting menu with an empty book & quill. Use more book & quills for more copies. Please do not copy and paste text to copy books; those books are considered to be different items and will not stack.
  2. I have been completely bought out, hooray! I will restock tomorrow. Also look forward to a finished "Their Stories" plus another book!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. Two new books, "Their Stories" and "If Only" have been published!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. We have our first Other Author! Come read our growing selection of books!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. We are happy to welcome Raaynn as another author! He's in Section 2.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. Welcome, Impulsive_Egg, to the SF Library & Bookstore! New author!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. Still looking for more authors! I'm only going to bump this thread and not my [Looking for] EMC Writers thread lol.
  8. A new book, "Rule-Follower", has been added!
    Edit: Prices of the "Collections of Others' Works" books have been lowered.
  9. I redid all of the subzones so that I can leave all necessary perms on for all selling authors now. +container, +build, +itemframe, and +createshop are all left on within each author's respective section so that they can restock, change the book prices, and change their lectern books and itemframe items at any time :D
  10. bruh I'll be an author only if you stop bumping this thread 184 times a day XD (kidding kidding) but I will be an author
  11. :p
    Okay, mail me the books that you want to sell. I'll skim them to make sure that they can be sold. Then i'll mail them back and give you perms in Section 4 and you can set up your shop, stock and display your books.
  12. A new book is out, "Death of a Kid"!

We're always looking for more authors!

Catch up on the books that you've missed and read the other selling authors' books, too!

Edit: Added a joke book, "Fangirl"!
    It's not a book about jokes, it's a joke of a book xD

Edit 2: Another book, "Friendless", is out!

Edit 3: Yet another book, "SF Hotels", is out! It's about my chain of seven hotels, of course ~.^
  13. Grimm_Pantalones has joined as an author!

Edit: There is a new book, "Too Truthful"!

Edit 2: There is another new book, "The Queen"!
    UltiPig likes this.
  14. Welcome, MadlyCat1312128, as a new author!
  15. A new book, "Responsibility", has been added.
  16. A new book, "Desire," has been added.

Edit: "Adventures of Willy" is also out.

Edit 2: "Minigames Galore" is out.
  17. You regulars who haven't visited in a bit, you got some catching up to do!
  18. Please welcome toastanator as a new author!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  19. A new book, "Scared Karma", has been added!

Edit: 2 more books, "AncientTower" and "Miku and Blue" have been added!
    A fictional tale about the life of AncientTower, and a love-drama between OhMiku and BlueShinobiXIII!
    FadedMartian and AncientTower like this.
  20. Still looking for more authors and promo display-only books :)