[Service] Residence Building (Res Rank Request)

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Mastism, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ever had a crazy idea that you just thought might work? Does making a service where you build reses come to mind? No? Well, it does now!

ChrisTheHylian here with a new service, I call this service/business Res Rank Request, however I call it R3 for short.

What is R3?
    R3 is a service I operate that designs, constructs, and overall make reses look amazing! I take orders for res builds. Please note that I only do full reses, not specific builds. R3 is something that I started on August 29th, after I had a few players come to my res, and ask if I could build theirs. This is a new business, so things may start off a little rough, so advanced apologies to my first few clients!
    How much will this be costing me?
    My prices differ based on what your res size is (60x60 smp1-9, 120x120 utopia), as well as what I am building. Although I have a minimum price for reses. They are as followed:
    60x60 Default Residence: 25,000 (25k) Empire Rupees
    120x120 Utopia Residence: 45,000 (45k) Empire Rupees
    Normally the utopia reses would be priced at a much higher than default ones, given they are literally DOUBLE the size of normal ones, however utopians can fly, therefore making my job much easier. This shaves off 5,000 rupees from my price. Please note, people who request a utopia res and fly flag is off, you will have to pay the additional 5,000 rupees (50k total). These prices are not set in stone, however this will be the minimum amount you will be paying. I will not guarantee that prices will be around this, as stated prior; price ultimately depends on the build.
    Do I have to provide materials?
    Yes and no. Let me explain before I get bombarded with questions on this!
    I provide what I can. I am not a bulk collector, so do not expect me to come with everything you want. This means that for all those people who want a diamond palace, and you need me to use a DC of diamond blocks (just an example), do not think that I will be providing it. Things such as stone, or wood, I am more flexible with, however I make no promises. I will let you know what I will need you to provide after I set my price, that way I know what I am building, and how I plan building it.
    If I don't like what you've built, and I want you to start over, will that cost me?
    Yes. If you request me to tear down my work after I complete it to my standards, then I require a 5,000 rupee disposal fee. I do this simply because demolishing my work will only take more time, time that I could spend working with someone else. I will not charge extra for the rebuild, as I feel that double pricing would be ridiculous, given that I can guarantee that I will get some elaborate, and expensive build requests.
    How long do I have to wait until my new res is done?
    This is something I cannot answer. I am indeed a student at both high school and college, therefore my education will always come first. I will try my best to have the work done at week's time, however this too is not set in stone. Time spent building also depends on the build (I say that a lot, don't I?) itself. You must understand that if you want a simple yet elegant garden, that could take a day or two to complete, but if you wanted a mansion with all the works, for say, then you will obviously have to wait longer. My work is not based off time; it is based off quality.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT SMALL PAYMENTS, OR A PAYMENT THAT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY WHEN I TELL YOU MY PRICE, DO NOT AGREE TO ALLOW ME TO WORK, AS I WILL REPORT FOR NOT PAYING.
    (Sorry for the caps, but its important, I'm not mad!)

I hope you use R3 for all your res designing needs! If you have questions, please comment below, so I can make answers a public reference. If you have questions regarding your specific request, please send me a message, and I will get to you ASAP!

To request a build, please message me here on the forums with your res number, server, and request. We will work everything out before I accept flags, or start building.

Required flags (set to ChrisTheHylian):
    • Build
    • Use
    • Container
    • Fly (for 5k discount on utopia users!)
    • Bucket
    • Egg
    I recommend just giving admin to me, that way you can easily enable and disable these. I promise I will NOT abuse these flags. I will notify you when I am done, so you can check to make sure I am 100% complete, and when flags should be disabled (if you wish to let me keep the flags, that's fine too, but I can't guarantee I'll really use them).

MAKE ALL PAYMENTS TO ChrisTheHylian, AND NO ONE ELSE. PEOPLE MAY TRY AND SAY THAT THEY ARE AN ALT, BUT DO NOT LISTEN!

Thanks for making it to the end!
    Yours Truly,
    Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.