[Service] Remodeling Residences

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you go on smp7?
  2. I'm Currently rebuilding a residence
    Working on now: LittleBlueBun

To do's....
    1.jossytheninja
    2.theomglover3rd

I'm going to start the rebuilds after I fill this list. After this list is full, I will shut it down again till further notice. I will work only on these players residences.
    Yes I'm moving there for a matter of fact! I am waiting on a couple of residences to go derelict :p
    Theomglover and ww2fan168 like this.
  3. could you connect 4 residences that i have together on smp1?
    Like connect them 100 blocks up?
  4. Connect them via bridge?
  5. Again...do you do this on smp8? If so then I might have more orders for this than the skins...
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  6. It's on all smps
  7. I'd love to have one of my residences remodelling. It's completely empty. I can't supply materials as I'm lazy, but can pay extra for it. Server: SMP4. Any idea of price?
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  8. Depends and plese message me about what you want :)
  9. Welp, you just got screwed, here comes a huge order ._.
  10. no just big dirt area.
  11. I'm currently backed up on orders so I'm not accepting any.

12. Look at him, doing it like he does. Super busy.
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  13. I'd like a remodel of my 3 story 50x50 condo, but I'm basically out of money so it will have to wait a while, so being backed up isn't a problem. I'd consider helping you out with your business if you'd like as well.

Come check out my res to see what I can do- /v 18467 on SMP9. I can mine materials for you as well if needed
  14. Hmmm a worker to replace my derelict one... Sure message me on forums please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.