[Service Check] Bulk Business in Demand?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by iMigzy, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Are they in demand?
  2. In my opinion, yes
    There are currently 2 bulk shops I know of, smp2 and smp8, but the smp2 bulk shop is limited on what items they have as they are new but they do have great prices. I think more competition is always better but you better be ready to stock up
  3. I know that bulk services are in demand. I really loved Clyde and Bonnie’s bulk service because they supplied so many items for a very very nice price! If you want to start a service, perhaps shape it like their’s was.
    neonkillah likes this.
  4. I'm running a small bulk services thread and within the first 3 hours I had already made 50k. More orders are coming through.
  5. I also have a logging co. I am doing pretty well. Especially as the word gets out. I am starting to gather other items to sell in bulk similar to Bonnie and Clyde. But I want to make sure I can handle that first. So I'm sticking to my good wood. Yes pun intended.
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  6. I run a bulk lava business and its pretty good ...steady income ...harder to get items or items that are annoying or a hassle to gather people would prefer to pay someone else to do it for them :p so bulk businesses are always a cool thing if you can put the time into it and do it right.
  7. Also with that, if you do a bulk you need to keep it stocked, Ive seen a lot of bulk business go under because they can't keep up. I prepare for a few weeks with my logging co. I am making preparations to extend what I will sell in bulk as well. But I think they are amazing and steady income is definitely possible. But also, it takes a little while for word to get out. Be sure you are asking your customers to leave you a review if you post it in the forums. Also, customer service is VERY important. Communicate with them. If you can't have it to them that day, don't say that just to make them feel better. Tell them the truth they won't go anywhere else if you stay honest with them :) I wish you luck!
  8. I could run one of these if i wanted. Seems like a great idea to do so as auctions have crashed at a steady 45 degree angle over the past four-five month.

Go for it :)
  9. Yea Auctions have been really strange lately glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this......Im not crazy....look at that lol :eek:
  10. Sold 3 dcs of saddles for 3k on auction so i wont be touching it at all for a while except perhaps hoarding waiting for the price to go up.
  11. Well I am a hoarder, so if you have some bulk like that to sell, send me a message and we shall see if we can reach a deal :D
  12. Yup yup!
  13. Yes, I do think bulk services are in demand. Many people like to get lots of stuff cleaply and essily, so if you can find a way to do that (limit to items you cab get efficiently!), I'm sure you'll get customers. :)

Whoops I must've missed that auction, otherwise I would've bid on it, sorry :p
    And for auctions in general, I've been somewhat blind and lacking of rupees... maybe if those get solved I can boost auctions a bit again. :p
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  14. wow that many DCs of saddles for 3k? Who got such a steal?
    Smooshed_Potato, 586 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  15. YOU