Server Side Mod Request

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Twitch1, Feb 17, 2012.

1. All i could think about to make this server better is factions so we can make bases in the wild without greifing.
    (I'd say stuff like equivalent exchange and buildcraft/industrialcraft but those are just easier ways to make diamonds and stuff like that, and makes it way to easy to mine stuff if u get the right tools)
    For the factions i think that the only problem would be making sure people don't try to claim land in the town that's not theirs.
  2. Matthew! long time no see! :)
  3. hi
  4. Can we please include the "inventory tweaks" mod?
    It doesn't give an advantage over other players or give you special stuff for free (ie lots of diamond blocks)
    all it does is sort out you inventory and chests!
    Please i really wanna use this mod!!

Spl4tr1ck
  5. This mod is strictly a client side mod, and is already approved.
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/client-side-mod-request-and-review-thread.512/
    The thread linked above contains info on the discussed and approved client side mods, the first post in it contains the most info.
  6. I really wish that we would be allowed to have the "Toomanyitems mod" :(
  7. I'd like

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/propertime/

to be added to the servers. It makes sure the server clock is not effected by the lag and thus keeps it in sync with what the client thinks about time. Basically it makes the "stars on the sky jumping around" and "dusk and dawn flickering" problems go away. An added benefit is that night will only last the 10 minutes they are supposed to last, not like 30 minutes as they do at the moment when a server is full...
    shavingfoam and Twitch1 like this.
  8. Not very likely to happen. There has been some VERY MINOR discussion about the possibility of CMP servers, but that is not something we are going to entertain at this very moment in time.
    It is just a simple thought and not an actual plan.
    DO NOT HIJACK THIS THREAD OR THE FORUMS WITH CMP REQUESTS!
    oidking likes this.
  9. I like this mod, but please don't post it here, it makes that forums all messy. ;)
  10. I know it's not going to happen
  11. If there is any server sided 'more ores' mod it could be fun. Miners only search for either diamond or iron, they never look for gold or lapiz lazuli since it's kinda useless, miners need a new goal :)
  12. Take it up with Mojang... We are as close to Vanilla as possible here, with a few tweaks to accommodate our player shops and other patches we deem necessary.
    As it currently stands, we will not add any new items, ores, mobs, tools, weapons, food, etc. not officially produced by Mojang.. In the case of the Fire Charge, that is currently blacklisted until we get better APIs from Bukkit... We aren't in the business of removing items from in-game either...
  13. i think that sign code pad would be a good one it allows you to make a sign code pad that (and this is Incredible!) it senses where u click on the sign i think this would be useful as a more advanced version of the [ACCESS] lock everyone will love this! here's the web page http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/signcodepad/
  14. What i would recommend its very usefull and, No damage to the server at ALL: ADV. HUD this mod allows you to edit ur health exp level hotbar etc. at ALL you can put it as you want has cool features. Please add this mod.
  15. they mean plugins genius
  16. Why would you do that? Minecraft was made for mining and BUILDING your own creations not being lazy and typing a command and a pyramid appears... that would get so boring so fast.
  17. Oh man! Please make Timber! a reality! *crying* I miss it sooo much... I got spoiled in single player with all those wonderful mods...
  18. I don't want Timber :p It would ruin the vanilla experience. Plus it would make wood less valuable and I sell wood at my shop :p