Server Problems? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have learned about a network configuration change to make and things should be running fine now.
  2. We should all post about the same problem to make it clear that a server issue is affecting users uniformly rather than playing favorites like servers are sometimes prone to do as the sentient things they are.
  3. it says can't resolve host name and it says unknown host for me at this moment...
    Olaf_C likes this.
  4. Yes it kicked everyone. Sorry, restarted network interface trying to reconfigure some things.
  5. Appreciate the update.
  6. I can connect, just keeps saying unknown host, and i aam able to connect to everything else,
  7. Okay got on, but had to retry like 400 times, and it has been happening alot to me while the server is up, may be a location issue,
  8. likely DNS, I still got to migrate a part of the DNS
  9. smp8 is having issues. keep getting "timed out" and then i can't ping it.

i need to do a nslookup if it's a DNS issue. can we login using the IP?
  10. all servers just closed, not just smp8. and what's happening?
  11. All smps' will not let me connect after being 'Disconnected from server'ed :p
    Olaf_C and Mirr0rr like this.
  12. I was in the middle of breaking a bunch of ores and the last 20 or so ores had no sound which means they will be reset. I hope I don't lose those items :(
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  13. smps* server*

I don't know what going on! I hope it'll be fixed soon. I need to finish my mall :D

if the sound went away, then the ores were never mined, which means you won't lose anything
  14. Is mumble down?
    You really do not have to correct something if someone makes a minor mistake :/

EDIT: changes is to if. Thanks, ladblo
  15. I was battling an enraged skeleton and lagged out so bad that I was killed. Now all my gear and loot is hundreds of blocks away from my respawn location. Grrrrrr.......
  16. *I don't care
    jkjkjk182, deathconn, Mirr0rr and 2 others like this.
  17. ok*
  18. when the server is back up if you want a fast horse to ride back out there let me know. hopefully you had your spot marked on the live map.
  19. IDontCareBear?
    PlayTehMinecraft likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.