Server Problems? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can't connect to server.
  2. Can't connect to the server + the voting system seems to be error/faulty because of it.
    dresden72 likes this.
  3. while waiting guys, come to emc irc webchat under the community tab. Or come to mumble also under the community tab.
    607 likes this.
  4. And here I was thinking I had gotten banned for something - and was checking my logs to see what I had done. Back to Stargate Season 5
    MadXavGray likes this.
  5. I a sure you that you will know when you get banned.
    607, MadXavGray and SkareCboi like this.
  6. Yup, not connecting for me either...
  7. Neither :(
  8. Wahhhh!! lol Not working for me either. I've been trying off and on for a while. Felt I'd post about it too for good measure. :D lol
    ECID_Goku likes this.
  9. Dang, right in the middle of building my new farms for 1.8 :(
    SkareCboi and ClareMuss like this.
  10. Server's up and running.
    ClareMuss likes this.
  11. Servers might be up, but it seems voted aren't counting yet...
  12. Yes, I tried voting on 3 sites with no luck :(
  13. the last 2 sites work for me, but also got no bonus from TopG and the other sites :/
  14. Even those don't work for me .-.
  15. some of the servers may be having issues due to an issue with our host and they are working to get it working now.

https://twitter.com/hivelocity

Rupee history will be delayed until it is resolved, but I do see votes going through.
    607 and dresden72 like this.
  16. If you think your voting isn't working just check your /p in-game because my votes are registering in-game but just not on my Rupee History.

EDIT: Yeah, what Aikar said lol
    607 likes this.
  17. You are correct sir! The votes have shown up on my history. Have to keep that streak moving ahead. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.