SERVER ISSUE - AWARE & BEING WORKED ON! :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Not so fast, remember were using development/bleeding edge builds which is highly dangerous to use on a live server. So... testing first... then we implement.
  2. This all happened in the process of the server shutting down 15min ago... the server problems are why it happened to me.
  3. I definetly think that by time i come back from school they would have it up and running
  4. good i thought all i had done my shop and everything, im new so didnt know this sometimes happened, was gone
  5. Unfortunately i can't do much about your impending death by trying to swim in lava, but I can give you your death coordinates if you pm me (when/if you die). At least you may still have access to the blaze spawner. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. getting some other error now saying i can only connect to one sever.
  7. servers are back up!
  8. Here's to hoping it puts you somewhere safe, BUT to be extra safe, install rei's mini map before you sign in next. Test it on single player to make sure it's working right. IF you die by the spawner, it should make a "Death" waypoint, which will show you the way to your last death spot.
    chickeneer and BobTheTomato9798 like this.
  9. Good! <3
  10. smp4 is working for me now :)
  11. Can IceCreamCow restart the servers? Or only Justin can?
  12. servers are back up!

I thought that was worth repeating, bigger. For now though, I'm enjoying having SMP9 all to myself :)
  13. Everything should be A-OK to join now guys. Thanks for your patience! <3
    Nole972, mtp1997 and thecontroller like this.
  14. I got Rei's mini map a few days ago and have been using it since I've just haven't died with it yet so I didn't know it tells you where your death point is. the good thing is I didn't die :) It's as if when I logged on I went back in time 5 seconds before i fell in the lava. I was at the point where i started to lag out and wasn't in the lava :)
    _Stads_ and IcecreamCow like this.
  15. Bitte!
  16. Oh No not again :(
  17. lz, grem and I never lost connection except once but it let us back on. xD
  18. Your memory leak testing failed... >.<
  19. The first time was fixed (hardware issue with memory core that was replaced). This is a new instance. They are looking into this one, of course. Should we keep hitting bumps like this, we'll opt for an entire new server. :)
  20. :O more RAAAAAMMMMM! we need 100000 cores! Yeah I'm unrealistic.. Whatever makes it less laggy :)