Server Event with JDHallows

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Server Event with JDHallows
    Today's Event: Boat PvP
    Time: 8pm EMC Time

Join JDHallows for some fun as he plays some unique games and hosts crazy events!

Please be aware, this thread is the ONLY place where this IP should be mentioned publicly. If this IP is mentioned in a public chat on the server, as well as another thread on the forums, it IS server advertising, and will be dealt with as such. If you need to share this IP with somebody wanting to compete, please do so privately or send them a link to this thread.

play.jdhallows.com
  2. Woo can't wait!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  3. Sounds fun but I won't make it today so have fun guys :)
  4. Cool, interesting that this event is becoming a more common event.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  5. Awesome! Is this like the Tunnel of Love you hosted during early February?

EDIT: Gimme some whitelist bro
  6. Very similar, only different in the sense that it's a different arena and the event is fully automated via command blocks.

And the whitelist will be disabled about 10 minutes before the event starts :)
    Ethy202 likes this.
  7. Server is open, event starting in 10 minutes. When you spawn in, walk through the water to be teleported to the Boat PvP arena :)
  8. That was fun

Could you make a service where you charge a fee, and players can give multiplayer maps to host events?
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. Does this replace chin's offserver events?
  10. There are plans to provide a way for players to add their own maps/games to the server, later. When the time comes, I'll mention it on this thread, so keep an eye out for it ;)

Nope, I got the idea to host one because of Chin's server, but they are still two separate servers/events :)
    Ethy202 likes this.