Server down

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Sorry guys server had a small issue, I am restarting now :)

Ok it is backup. However there was a small amount of progress lost. This means you may have moved back from where you were a little, or dont have something that you recently picked up. Please private message me on the site if you lost something you would like back. Note that I will be checking logs for people that write in and if you lie I will ban you no questions asked.
  2. I was just about to ask, when i saw this, i couldnt connect to the server xD

I hope nothings lost ingame ;)
  3. Site seems to be having issues too.
  4. :( just as i found a huge diamond ore stash :( but luckily after i found the mob spawner and lock box full of lots of goodies :p
  5. Alright! sounds good to me :)
  6. Ok it is backup. However there was a small amount of progress lost. This means you may have moved back from where you were a little, or dont have something that you recently picked up. Please private message me on the site if you lost something you would like back. Note that I will be checking logs for people that write in and if you lie I will ban you no questions asked.
  7. justin... I wont bother harrasing u too get back wat i lost... i know exactly where i dug in utopia and i know where the monsterspawner was lol.. so i'll just go find it again.. hahaha :D
    JustinGuy likes this.
  8. :)
  9. That seems to have fixed it's self.
    Sundanian likes this.
  10. Is it just me, or does it seem like theres free slots on the server, since it restarted?
  11. It's very possible, Jeremy and Justin do reset dead res'
  12. no i mean, like players