September 2020 Member of the Month Is...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Stnywitness, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Lol, I almost forgot what month came after August. It took a long minute. :rolleyes::oops::confused:

Anyway, after quite a while looking through things (statuses, posts, etc.), I have chosen a September 2020 MotM!

Also, for more information about Member Of The Month, Go Here: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/member-of-the-month-yes-its-back.82531/

Tbird1228 was last months' MotM, and now we have another person to give the title to!
    Without further ado, here is our September 2020 MotM! Congrats to:
    SkeleTin007

SkeleTin007 is an active member both in-game and on the forums. He's always positive and helpful, and shines bright even with all the stuff happening irl right now. He's got a great sense of humor, and I've found myself laughing at the stuff he posts on the site and says in-game.

Congrats Skele and keep up the good work! :)

If you are interested in becoming MotM, ... be like SkeleTin007! :D

Comment below and congratulate him! You can also send him a gift in-game if you wish. :)
  2. And... shoutout to TuckerAmbr for "voting" for him in the original "It's Back!" thread.
  3. Congrats Skele! Well deserved! Your bright personality and cheery positive attitude is always a great addition to the community!
  4. Congrats Skele!!!:D
  5. Congrats Skele. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.
  6. Nope Thank You!:D
  7. Congratulations Skele! You deserve it :D
  8. Congratulations Mr. Bones !
  9. Yeah... it is officially Sept. now. (well... it started yesterday, but I was busy murdering math problems and scrubbing them dishes)

Let's give Skele another round of applause :cool:
  10. *throws applesauce in a circle*
  11. Awesome, congratulations Skeletin007! :D
    Stnywitness and luckycordel like this.
  12. Congratulations!!
    luckycordel and Joy_the_Miner like this.