September 1st Massive Update Thread (Non-technical)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Omg?! Really? Nooooo, I dont feel like I put in enough effort to deserve a placing! But thank you! I had so much fun in making this! Its such an honour and was a AWESOME MOST WONDERFUL SURPRISE! Great job to everyone else Im sure the people who entered did AWESOME WORK!
    AliceF3 and boozle628 like this.
  2. Well done to all the competition winners, you deserve it! ^_^ Can't wait for the vote competition (Because I'm a total hipster voter #VotingBeforeItWasCool ;P) And also Happy Birthday Kryssy! The ALS Ice Bucket challenge was something I dreaded before I did it but it looked like it was worse for you, cos it was your birthday! Can't wait to see the green people get soaked though >:3
  3. Congrats to everyone and thanks for all your efforts. I will need to make time to enjoy all the comics this week. There is always so many great things in the pipeline for the future of EMC!

That sounds like a great way to present the Wiki to people who don't want to log out to learn!
    Cfcdog13 and sambish20 like this.
  4. Thanks for the update Krystal, lots going on! Thanks also to everyone who has congratulated the contest winners, it means a lot :) Nice job in the contests everyone, a big congratulations from me!
    607 and sambish20 like this.
  5. Nice updates.
    Any news on discounted Sr. Staff services for supporters or high vote streak or for bulk edits?
    That would also be a non-technical update.
    Thanks.
  6. That's still Aikar's area, so look for that in a technical update =)
    cadgamer101 and 607 like this.
  7. Did u donate to ALS?
  8. Honestly, it's probably good that she didn't tell that.
  9. true, good point. i never thought of that.
    607 likes this.
  10. Congrats to all you winners! I enjoyed reading the other comic strips. I look forward to seeing what else krysyy has in store for us... that Voter's Block sounds yummy. :)
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. Congrats to all the winners!

I can't wait for you all to see the hard work the build team has put into some of the upcoming things! :)
  12. Who said it wasn't warm water :O, you could of faked your reaction :p.
  13. She could, but she wouldn't ;)
  14. Will there be the 10, 20, and 30 day prizes like the last vote competitions?
    607 likes this.
  15. Gratz on second place jew wan
    PlayTehMinecraft likes this.
  16. My life is complete! :D
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.