[SELLING] Voting Items, Promos, And More!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Stnywitness, Jul 8, 2019.

?

Do You Vote For These Things Usually?

Yes 9 vote(s) 47.4%
I Try My Best To 6 vote(s) 31.6%
No 4 vote(s) 21.1%
  1. I am selling the following items below. Plz PM me if interested and plz follow the recommended price next to each item. Thx!

CURRENTLY OPEN

Can Opener 2018 (unused) - 29K

Vixen (unused) - 64K

500K Acre Hoe - 54K

3 Cupid Bow's (Unbreaking 3) - 20K each

I might not respond for quite a while, but I will do my best. I will usually mail the items purchased. Thanks!
  2. Sold Belac's voters iron hoe, and Stnywitness's Voters pride banner #1.
  3. Can I get the Marlix Leggings for 17k?
    Stnywitness likes this.
  4. You can't sell voters items, right? I'm pretty sure on that. You should double check this.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  5. Since when were Marlix Leggings Voters Items? And even if you couldn't sell them, why would he put them in the post.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  6. I have seen tons of voter stuff sold in my time on emc but im 90% sure they cant be auctioned but can be sold. It's always best to check yourself before posting stuff like this.

Since never, once stuff is sold he takes it off the post thread and the voter gear got sold so it's not there anymore.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. Yup, you right. I was thinking of auction rules. That's weird that voters items can be sold but not auctioned.
  8. I checked with Krysyy about selling this stuff, and she said it completely fine :)

Sure thing! Awaiting payment, then will mail.
  9. Lol sorry I didnt get back to ya sooner, for some reason I wasnt getting alerts for this thread at all :(
  10. K, I will mail it to ya tomorrow
  11. ok, thanks!
    Stnywitness likes this.
  12. Do you have any voter pieces left?
    Stnywitness likes this.
  13. Mm, just the Empire Waffle. You earn that by voting. But I will add more today I believe
  14. Added more promos to the list!
  15. How rare is it for a Marlix to drop its Leggings?
  16. Hmm...no idea. I know it is rather rare though
  17. Sold dragon head