[SELLING] +tv - Supporter Vouchers

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Tuqueque, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Hi EMC!

I'm currently selling supporter vouchers at my res on smp8!
    /v 16060@shop OR /v +tv OR /v +tuqvouchers

Iron: 56k
    Gold: 112k
    Diamond: 224k

Prices for individual vouchers non negotiable.
    I also buy supporter vouchers at 85% of my sell price

If you can't reach my res for any reason, you can send payment ahead of time, and next time I login I'll mail you the voucher. (DM me in the forums or discord if you do so!)

Other Items:
    Remote Shop Signs - 4 for 5k

+Tuq Permanent Vouchers

Perm Protection Vouchers Stocked Every 3-6 months if Tuqueque is still active.
    Two pricing Tiers:
    • 1.55m Majority of stock, Competitive price
    • 2.55m Emergency Price: Available if someone needs it immediately, and noone else is offering.
    Other Voucher Sellers:

Show your love for EMC by getting yourself a colorful username :D

(Disclaimer: Colors are Gray for Iron, Gold, for Gold and Cyan for Diamond. If you want Green, you'll need to join our wonderful staff team, and for Blue, help Chickeneer write the Land Claiming update :p)
  2. Edit: February 2023 - Due to my decrease in level in activity, I have stopped doing the giveaways mentioned throughout this thread, however stock is still available in the shop. If it’s not on stock pm any if the admins on my res or myself in discord to get more stock. You may also reach out to me in-game if you see me for a discounted voucher.

This position will be reserved for the giveaways announcements :)

Giveaway entries for Holiday Season(November and December - done together) will include all the customers which have purchased something in 2022. Prize, and end date tbd

At least 3 people required to enter, to draw giveaway. If not reached within timeframe, entries will be passed on to the next month.

Disclaimer: Remote Shop signs don't count for raffle entry
    Nov: Neishanden, Todwaru, Dec: StgbtL
    UltiPig likes this.
  3. Great seller, timely delivery. Thank you!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. Bump- half way through the first giveaway! Also, since its the first month, I’ve decided to upgrade the giveaway to a Diamond supporter voucher! Be Sure to join for a chance for a Diamond Supporter Voicher!

Next giveaway probably will be a stack of Diamond blocks or maybe an old promo I have extra of, and then the first week of August will be a Supporter voucher again! Just a heads-up. Will be away this weekend and first few days of the week, so be sure to grab your vouchers before they run out!

Thanks everyone who has supported my lil’ shop!
  5. Give away..how did I miss this..

I'd like to buy a gold voucher plz... payment sent :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. Lovely shop!!

Suspiciously similar to Ulti's architecture o.(o)

Entered the next giveaway :D
    Tuqueque and UltiPig like this.
  7. I’ll mail award on Monday, CONGRATS!

BrattyTess!

Prize: Diamond Supporter Voucher

1. Lomax70
    2. HazardousCode
    3. BrattyTess
    4. Fred_TWK
    5. UpmostLocket108
    6. w1therrex
    7. TimberWolf20
    8. DueDiligence
    9. Zomberina

Thanks Moople for drawing the winner

I’ll publish Prize for the second half of July on Monday as well :)
  8. I have sent BrattyTess their award!
    (see previous post for winner)

The next two weeks, will have the following award:
    Good luck!

Beginning of August Giveaway will be a Gold Supporter Voucher :)
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  9. woohoo, awesome!
    Thanks alot! ^-^
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. We are already in August!

I want to announce that the next giveaway will be for purchases between August 1st and 15th 30th; he award will be a gold supporter voucher.

*drumrolls* and the winner for the second half of July is:

PetezzaDelivery!

Congrats, I'll mail prize shortly :)

11. Major Update - August 11

I have moved shop to a proper location :) just a few blocks ahead of where it was before. TP directly by /v +tv or /v 16060@shop. Let me know what convenience niche items would you like to see at +tuq! Still searching for ideas for other income streams. Maybe Enchanted gear, maybe some sort of ready - "kit", exploration, Redstone, etc. You'll see what Im thinking soon, but if you have any preferences, please let me know!

I have added a premium chest shop with voter items as well as no longer obtainable minecraft items, and in the future ready-to-be-grabbed derelict protection vouchers. Not trying to compete with other shops on this one, but will be there for those that absolutely want those items immediately. Prices will be negotiable while I'm online within this chest

I have temporarily increased support voucher prices until they are available in the shop again;After item shop is restored in the forums, and EMC birthday hype has passed, I'll reinstate the original prices. I'll be extending the gold voucher giveaway until the end of August!

Any questions PM me here or Discord or just leave in thread and I'll do my best to answer any queries.
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  12. Shop is back on stock., updated a few prices, and added permanent derelict protection as an option while I'm unavailable.

since there were 2 customers this month, giveaway for gold supporter voucher still last until tomorrow, for any1 interested in it :)

Kit, demo shop is still available for TP next to vouchers - I'll post a proper thread for them, after I finish setting up the real version of it. Thanks to everyone that has given feedback with those!
    TECtock, UltiPig and DrasLeona247 like this.
  13. How do i enter the giveaway?
  14. All unique customers enter a biweekly or monthly raffle, as an extra reward/thank you for their purchases
    UltiPig and Upmostlocket106 like this.
  15. Giveaway August 2022
    ... and winner is...

Congrats cenexx_ ! Voucher mailed from iTuq!

edit: Yes I realize now that today is august 31 and not September 1, but yeah, all purchases if any done today will count for the September raffle.

For the Month of September, Raffle prize will be a Gold Voucher + 16 Remote signs.
    Upmostlocket106 and UltiPig like this.
  16. As of recently, someone reached out to see if they could get discounted prices for vouchers intended for community events.

I gladly agreed, and went ahead and standardized the prices for that service and my shop. So here I'm publishing that information, for both the shop and discounted events.

Time, IRL, my own free-time, and global events might affect the ability to obtain such items, so prices are subject to change.

If buying Perm Derelict for first time-
    • if previously a customer, you get 50% of the price for the highest voucher your bought (diamond, gold, iron) back discounted into the price.
    • if buying for the first time from me, you can also get 50% of any other voucher with your purchase

I won't accept all request for events, so do put effort on your pitch with included proof/explanation of event, if you want the event discounted price.
    HazardousCode and UltiPig like this.
  17. Giveaway entries for September Raffle Results
    Prize: Gold Supporter Voucher + 16 Remote Signs

• CreeperFaceYT
    • Upmostlocket106
    • Kryarias
    • KatyDidBuild
    • Todwaru
    • Enderborg11257

and winner is....

Prize sent :)

Also, putting this here as well as in the OP, as I added it in recently

Due to this I’ll probably increase prices by 10%+ to try to keep stock for the longest possible. Price change will happen at the start of the next week.

October Giveaway item will be the Stone Cutter Labor day promo and a mystery item, probably :)
  18. This is lovely, thank you!!
    Tuqueque and Upmostlocket106 like this.
  19. Giveaway entries for October Raffle
    Prize: Stone Cutter Labor day promo and a mystery item Evil iTuq Head

• Upmostlocket106
    • AncientTower
    • Trwe
    • BrocksSteamSiege
    • Kledoe

and the winner is...

Congrats AncientTower!

Updates

I'm going to be mostly absent during November so I won't be hosting a giveaway this month, as well as there is limited stock.

BTW PSA for those that do not know...
    When you activate supporter vouchers, you can combine Lower tiers into an upgraded supportership month...
    If you obtain 4 iron vouchers , you can potentially ask for 1 month of diamond or 2 months of gold.
    You need to clarify this when you submit the form, but just putting the information out there as I've had the question raised a couple of times now.

As for the December giveaway, I doubt I'll obtain more stock as stated previously, however I have a few spares in my vault which I might put in the shop chests. The giveaway for the holidays, will then be a raffle (or raffles) for all the customers which have used this service since its opened until the end date (maybe mid-December maybe New Years). (Prizes and End date tbd)

Thanks for reading and using this shop!
    -Tuq
  20. I just found out I won via my /mail and I just want to thank Tuq for the giveaway and to all those that participated.